The online racing simulator
Quote from MakePro :What is the deadline for sign-up/confirm for this race?

Friday at 23:59.59
Added #25
Added #67
Prizemoney added for the winning car!

€25,-
Sign-up still possible.
Another SC-related question: do pits close under Safety Car conditions at some point, or do they remain open all race long?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Another SC-related question: do pits close under Safety Car conditions at some point, or do they remain open all race long?

Pit is closed during Safety Car, untill the field is pretty much caught up.

Ofcourse if you need to fix serious damage there is no problem in pitting.

When pitting during SC for another reason, you can expect a penalty in the results.
Quote from rockclan :Pit is closed during Safety Car, untill the field is pretty much caught up.

Can't see the point of this personally. While I see no genuine benefit, it will unfairly screw people trying to stretch their stints, and put an extra workload on the officials(keeping in mind that one of them will be driving the Safety Car in the meantime, and therefore will be unable to monitor the pitlane infridgements for the duration of the Safety Car period).

The "closed pit" rule is primarily used in real life to protect the lifes of the track marshalls, and therefore it is completely irrelevant in an online environment with no track workers(although one could use the very same argument against Safety Car procedures, but that's another debate).

But at the end of the day you're the boss, so we'll have to accept and obey this rule for now.

Quote from rockclan :When pitting during SC for another reason, you can expect a penalty in the results.

Yes, I hope that this rule will be enforced properly.

Please do keep in mind that:

1) It is not unlikely to see people ignoring that rule by sheer negligence, especially as it has been announced only 14 hours before the stary.

2) One can gain a significant amount of time by ignoring this rule(for example, see Nico Rosberg at the 2008 Singapore GP).

3) A Drive Through penalty does not have a big impact in terms of time loss at FE3.
Added to my notes for the overview during gridding, thank you.
Event is officially finished, we saw 12 drivers, 11 cars, 7 finished cars.

Joni Vähäkuopus took the win, and just received his €25,00.

Reaction from the winner, after receiving his award:
"Thanks. Maybe now I have some vodka next weekend"

We hope that the winner will enjoy the money.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing Events
Walter Lemmens

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG