Marus
(180 posts, started )
Marus
Are you hacking?
Yes, problem?
he is probably hacking
Talent.exe
he is faster than jue holumes must be hax
Some amazingly fast hotlaps being uploaded / XRT times are very fast.
Noticed all just RWD laps too.
Would be a shame if hacked in some way. but I think maybe the driver is just really pushing those pre warmed tyres hard (which helped me I know that).
#7 - Litro
Wow!
Kinda saw this coming, the time he spent on those were ridiculous, though.

Also lmao at him cutting the oval on KY2R FO8 wr xd
lol kinda suspicious, but he doesnt have all the wr's that he has attempted at as far as I can tell.
Quote from Mustangman759 :lol kinda suspicious, but he doesnt have all the wr's that he has attempted at as far as I can tell.

Some of those laps are really old, havent looked through them all but he's been saying he's had laps saved up as long as I can remember(we're talking 2010.). Probably when he did them they were the WR, but not anymore.

Quality > Quantity imo so wouldn't get too carried away, but theres some nice laps there I think .
axuall is still 185 WR. So I think he's winning and ilbens is no longer best hotlapper.
Who told you that ilbens was the best hotlaper, he surely is one of the better but you shouldnt look at quantity to tell which driver is the best. Imo you should look more at mhr
This guy is amazing, unbelievable lap times!
Quote from IsaacPrice :Some of those laps are really old, havent looked through them all but he's been saying he's had laps saved up as long as I can remember(we're talking 2010.). Probably when he did them they were the WR, but not anymore.

Quality > Quantity imo so wouldn't get too carried away, but theres some nice laps there I think .

I didnt look at dates etc yet, but I was assuming so.
191 so far ! Some have been made with spdo tag so yeah some files are quite old ^^

Really impressive
People who didn't know about him hotlapping for quite a long time are surprised, but I'm not

Go go go Maruś! Make it 200
I remember him in old days (i think even early 2010) that he wanted to make a "combo brake" like he did today and as far as i remember he was doing something like 1 WR per day (well sometimes he didn't make any wr daily and other day he was doing 3-4 wr's per day if it was easy to him and depending on IRL free time ofc.) so he was "collecting" them for a quite long time.
Not sure about it but i think he's "target" thing might be to hold 200 WR's at once
wat is marus and how we stahp it.
Quote from xtraction :hes been attempting these for atleast over a year

well yes, its a bit hard to do 5 wr's in the same minute sherlock
That's when he uploaded them Matt...
What an amusing thing to happen. Anyhow, well done Marus - time for everyone to get mad over it.

Regards, Marius

Dunno wtf is going on in that picture, but anyhow, amazingly fast indeed.
191 WRs so far... jesus christ!
KY3R.. ****ing beautiful lap. So much flat out. He actually uses the handbrake going into T3 (corner immediately after the opening chicane).
O_o so... BUETIFULL

Marus
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG