The online racing simulator
Quote from kiste :TBH they (LLM/Admins) said it byself that they don´t like Axel shotrtly before the race. But hey. Just calm down and let them do. For me it shouldn´t be penalized in any way i think its racing accident but its admindesicion.

Just drive fair and clean as usual. I had here and there contacts too but meh. shit happens...

What lol. I actually said that I don't think Axel would use any cheating things.
Quote from MoMo92i :For the record, Matt and Jonathan Provost were some of the steward that gave James a SG penalty in FE3/GT1WS that was post raced cancelled. That cost Vires 2nd position in that race and quite a lot of point so thinking RR decision are biased cause Vires have helped LLM sometimes is quite wrong. I would like to remember that Chris is still banned from these leagues.

Just to add, I don't see any Chris on the ban list.
He was but not anymore.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Administration has chosen to suspend driver Axel "monkeyhead" falk for one round with a 2 round probation, for disobeying administration to serve a penalty.

WTF? Wasn´t it enough penalty for him self to be DSQ?
If he did it in an NDR league, he would get a 3 month ban.
Well imo it's worse thing if someone causes a crash than if someone doesn't listen to admins but doesn't cause any harm on track. I get dsq+1 round ban but if someone causes a crash he gets a warning or dt.
It's not about that if the admins tell you do do something do it, or this will happen. Thats sort of the point of admins
Why don't you just give 1 year ban then. You could still explain it in that way.
Quote from le rule book :the admins reserve the right to penalize in any form they see fit.

Quote from rulebook :Always obey admin(s) during race

This is more what you were suspended along. Like I explained, disobeying admin commands is disrespectful.
also like I said. if you feel it is unjust please appeal it so I can have secondary staff look at it
Quote from MonkeyHead :Why don't you just give 1 year ban then. You could still explain it in that way.

Why are you complaining, don't get me wrong - the admins are a reason I wouldn't race in this league on a regular basis. But, you disobeyed their penalty, I don't think you would get any different treatment with different admins in LFS, except for Realistic Nascar maybe... For example, Joonas got banned from NDR for 3 months for hitting a rescue car in the pitlane

The penalty they're giving you isn't that harsh.
What trolololololol!? If someone can't win on the track, they always can remove them from the track using the admins. This looks more like a dictatorship than anything else... Greetings from CoRe to the admins team and continue to be so professional even though you're far from it!
Quote from RRT RABBIT :What trolololololol!? If someone can't win on the track, they always can remove them from the track using the admins. This looks more like a dictatorship than anything else... Greetings from CoRe to the admins team and continue to be so professional even though you're far from it!

I would just like to point out that this is pretty consistent with past seasons. Please see the following: https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1552854#post1552854

Driver was suspended 4 rounds for bad behavior. Also, Vires' driver Chris was suspended for similar reasons.

But, Axel did this to himself. he got himself a penalty by speeding. That's game assigned, man up and serve it.

I would also like to point out that Mr. Falck is a former series admin here and he should know the rules.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Why are you complaining, don't get me wrong - the admins are a reason I wouldn't race in this league on a regular basis. But, you disobeyed their penalty, I don't think you would get any different treatment with different admins in LFS, except for Realistic Nascar maybe... For example, Joonas got banned from NDR for 3 months for hitting a rescue car in the pitlane

The penalty they're giving you isn't that harsh.

actually the penalty he disobeyed was a speeding in pitlane penalty... which was escalated after about 4 or 5 laps (which we warned about) to a SG then to a blackflag dsq
@rabbit. I wouldnt stoop to that level, maybe you would but I would not. and your being far from professional... maybe look in the mirror there killer
I will also point out, you all look like children arguing about your penalty here when you can easily request a second look and have it looked at again...
Well then thats just retarded, if you speed in the pitlane why would you ignore it? Either way the point still stands, he did something wrong and is getting punished. If he was saying sorry maybe that would be different, but its funny that he thinks hes acting like hes being victimised. It's also funny all his CoRe team mates coming to back him up, thought they would know better.
Quote from LFSherlock :Well then thats just retarded, if you speed in the pitlane why would you ignore it? Either way the point still stands, he did something wrong and is getting punished. If he was saying sorry maybe that would be different, but its funny that he thinks hes acting like hes being victimised. It's also funny all his CoRe team mates coming to back him up, thought they would know better.

When I got the DT I didn't know should I do the penalty or just drive to the pits and quit, I was quite sure already I would quit the race as we had probably some engine damage and 1 lap behind the leaders. Then I got SG because I didn't go to pits in time so I just thought I continue and let them DSQ us, never could have known it leads to ban.

Anyway, I would skip the next round so this penalty doesn't effect anything actually. Just took part to this discussion because it was quite weird penalty for a driver whose team got dsq and had massive unluck in the race.
Quote from MonkeyHead :
Anyway, I would skip the next round so this penalty doesn't effect anything actually. Just took part to this discussion because it was quite weird penalty for a driver whose team got dsq and had massive unluck in the race.

Then why make a big deal of it?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Then why make a big deal of it?

I didn't? It was just made look like a big thing when so many commented to this :P
Quote from MonkeyHead :When I got the DT I didn't know should I do the penalty or just drive to the pits and quit, I was quite sure already I would quit the race as we had probably some engine damage and 1 lap behind the leaders. Then I got SG because I didn't go to pits in time so I just thought I continue and let them DSQ us, never could have known it leads to ban.

You can't complain about a penalty when you do stuff like that, your team was attacking the admins, which for this particular case I didn't think was fair. If you want to make it personal then ok, that's your choice - but you can't argue its pretty dumb to continue when you have a dt and are warned by admins etc, you're asking for penalties by doing that. If you posted the day after when you've calmed down "Look, I should have just quit the race rather than waste your admins time - I was angry at how my race was going, it was a mistake" then I would be on your side, but the thing is you don't even seem to think you did anything wrong, and have your team coming in and attacking the admins for it(rather than defending you, its more like attacking them) etc, even claiming they're doing it just because they don't want you to win, which is quite a silly accusation to make. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when you're the age we are - but not realising it still so far after the race seems a bit silly.

And maybe you didn't make a big deal out of it, but your team mates did defending on your part, and you didn't stick your hands up and say you think differently to them either - so it just will look like that.
Quote from IsaacPrice :If you posted the day after when you've calmed down "Look, I should have just quit the race rather than waste your admins time - I was angry at how my race was going, it was a mistake" then I would be on your side

I can't just go to post something like that if I'm not happy at all what happened to my protest.

The reason why this penalty is so weird imo is that I don't understand why was it set. If there was no ban I think no-one in this case would do the same stuff in next races. Feels like the reason is just that someone doesn't want me to attend or just has something against me otherwise.
Axel, if the admins didn't want you to attend they could've given you any suspension they wanted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG