The online racing simulator
[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, it does have to do with your team. Your (d)dosing people. K?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yeah, it does have to do with your team. Your (d)dosing people. K?

why don't you go back to your race servers instead of keyboard bashing?

your not even apart of the cruising side of lfs yet you stick your fat nose into places it doesnt belong, theorising about shit that never happens.
Quote from Beaver08 :why don't you go back to your race servers instead of keyboard bashing?

your not even apart of the cruising side of lfs yet you stick your fat nose into places it doesnt belong, theorising about shit that never happens.

Actually, I've been to your server.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Actually, I've been to your server.

yea once and that got you banned for swearing / ramming then you decided to multi account that recieved you a perm ban. shows you know the rules. dumbass

oh i see your original account ban expired and looky looky

your banned already:

LLM.R.Kingsbury - (Bmxtwins)

Date Banned: 21/2/2013 1:38 pm

Ban Length: 1 Days

Ban Expires: 22/2/2013 1:38 pm

Time Left: 22 hours 32 minutes

Banned By: [WKD] Alex - alexanderwidman

Reason: Play some where else
Actually, I've been on your server 5 times in the past week. Because someone unbanned me every time. Maybe you need to check your admin staff. So what do I do? Break all the rules possible and tick off as many cruisers as possible ofc.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Actually, I've been on your server 5 times in the past week. Because someone unbanned me every time. Maybe you need to check your admin staff.

you know why they keep unbanning you? because we know you'll come back and still act like a 6 year old with nappy rash.

more bans on your account so keep joining and get a global
Quote from Beaver08 :yea once and that got you banned for swearing / ramming then you decided to multi account that recieved you a perm ban. shows you know the rules. dumbass

oh i see your original account ban expired and looky looky

your banned already:

LLM.R.Kingsbury - (Bmxtwins)

Date Banned: 21/2/2013 1:38 pm

Ban Length: 1 Days

Ban Expires: 22/2/2013 1:38 pm

Time Left: 22 hours 32 minutes

Banned By: [WKD] Alex - alexanderwidman

Reason: Play some where else

seriously, I dont think he gives a damn do you?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : challenge denied
Our current InSim build is Version 4.0B.

New Lotto System:

we have updated the lotto system to make it more realistic and make it less chance of people gaining loads of cash every 1-3hours.
so basically you purchase a lottery ticket and wait for the lotto to be drawn and if you win, you get the jackpot just like the everyday lottery, except ours will run every 2 hours. so ensure you buy your tickets.

you can read more on this here: Lottery System
beaver08 - STRAIGHT OUTTA GHETTO, DAWG !
ROLL DAT BUN UP
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : did i ask u to speak
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :in your user list on your web, why is so many listed twice or more??? just curious. and how come theyre not alphabetical ordered?

must be a fault in the page i'll look into that and it's ordered by the last seen, so it shows the latest / online people in the server
Quote from Mustangman759 : seriously, I dont think he gives a damn do you?

Lmao your fat ass opinion is still unwanted here, go eat your mcdonalds big boy.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :oh i didnt notice that , maybe because of the many double names :/ didnt quite make sense to me. but good to know..

And to the racers in here.. Seriously.. you mingle around and most of you attack eachother aswell.. get a freakin hold of yourselves .. its getting old. Trolling on cruisers doesnt really get you anywhere. trolling your own community, just seems VERY UNprofesional to me. youre all youngsters with alot to say.. thats fine. but seriously at least TRY to act in a normal mature fashion.

Could not have said it better.

Quote from PoVo :One of the most serious LFS cruise servers

Maybe that's the problem, you all sound way too serious.

Quote from H0rnn :Lmao your fat ass opinion is still unwanted here, go eat your mcdonalds big boy.

Remember what I said on irc the other day about you being childish?
If you ever want my help, don't talk like that.

----

<generic>

Let the bickering stop here. The next one to even so much hint at an insult gets the red card.
If you really feel the need to continue, take it elsewhere.
It's not that you cannot discuss disputes on this forum, but the way its done is not acceptable. It's ridiculous even and makes everyone look like a clown, not to mention bring down the overall tone on this forum.
-
(Facepalms) (harley a) DELETED by harley a : I dont want to be banned from the forum for this comment
-
(Denny12) DELETED by dekojester : refers to deleted post
-
(Dreadster) DELETED by dekojester : pointless posts
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by dekojester : pointless posts
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by dekojester : pointless posts
Never i have seen such a collection of children and idiots in one team.
banning and kicking everyone for stupid reasons.
yesterday i spent all day playing there and building a bonus.
than i get kicked and banned for talking english. (they didnt read it as english cause they are stupid)
have fun with your soon to be near empty PAY TO WIN server.
Quote from G13Haze :Never i have seen such a collection of children and idiots in one team.
banning and kicking everyone for stupid reasons.
yesterday i spent all day playing there and building a bonus.
than i get kicked and banned for talking english. (they didnt read it as english cause they are stupid)
have fun with your soon to be near empty PAY TO WIN server.

Your not banned. should check these things before you rant and rave.

Edit: After looking at the logs and your account it shows me this:

http://puu.sh/2k1JG

so maybe you should shut the **** up instead of making up lies on the forums to make yourself look big kiddo.
Where is the rest of the log?
Show it all child.
Cause that was not the point.
idk if im banned or not, i dont want to come back to your shitty server.
G13haze, your opinion is invalid!

Please go and cry somewhere else and not here.
All have a opinion none know the true story.
Post stupid links like true children.

gl&hf
I would like to excuse myself for ever defending WKD. It's got some of the worst admins I've ever encountered.
Here we go again Bring on popcorn :P
Quote from Denny12 :Here we go again Bring on popcorn :P

I'm not gonna argue tho. I'm just not playing there. Simple as that.
Quote from pärtan :I'm not gonna argue tho. I'm just not playing there. Simple as that.

You don't have to, wkd owners will do their job
Our current InSim build is Version 4.0B.

We have added some new updates/fixes which include
  • Loads of new random job items to deliver (over 200, more still to come)
  • Job earnings decreased slightly
  • Added achievements, only a few at the moment but more to come.
  • Cleaned up and fixed some errors on the website
  • Improved overall InSim Performance and stability to enable a higher uptime
  • Sending cash limit increased to £50,000 per send (Still 6 sends per session)
  • Default new cruiser InSim color is now cyan instead of yellow
  • Added anti-proxy, so anybody connecting on a proxy will be kicked
More updates and bug fixes are soon to come, so keep an eye out and enjoying cruising on our servers.
This thread is closed

(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG