The online racing simulator
Best laptop under $500
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Best laptop under $500
For 500$ they will also include a coupon you can use for 5 free blowjobs, and 800$ worth of gas.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
Sorry, but my crystal ball is broken, so you will have to provide me with a link to the stores that you can buy the laptops from.
Also, thanks for telling what currency the 500 is in, thank god there are only 1 sort of dollars in the world.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
I thought that horses live in staples, but turns out that they sell laptops there, I learn something new every day.
Links pls(for the sites).
1. Staples:
asks me for a canadian postal code, so that's out of the picture for me.

2. Futureshop:
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA ... 18257f64eb9df78e81a8aen02

3. Bestbuy:
- pretty much the same choice as futureshop, meh, even the website is the same.

4. Walmart:
Couldn't find anything decent, mainly because a lot of them weren't available in webstore, and I couldn't see prices of those, and those which were in the webstore, well to say, the choice between those was pretty poor.

The reason why I didn't choose any intel based laptop was that all of them were with integrated gpu's, then new intel's integrated gpu's are decent, but I still wouldn't recommend them i you want to do gaming.

I'm pretty sure that the laptop that I chose may not be the best on those sites, but it's the on that i'd go for.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
Looks like a good combo.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
I think the Acer Aspire V3-571G-6407 15.6-Inch laptop would be perfect for you. It features with Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5 GHz (3 MB Cache) CPU, 4 GB SDRAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 15.6-Inch Screen and NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M GPU
best cheap laptops
Quote from lfbella :Check out;

Best Laptops Under $500

Best Ryzen Laptops

Not a very good list to be honest, there are plenty of other i5 laptops for around 500 usd instead of the intel i3 laptops they list. the last i3 laptops and AIO that i owned did not do that well on LFS with a few on the grid (low fps) unless had the settings set really low

Best laptop under $500
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG