The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from e2mustang :but the rest of it is still Opel. it might just break in half on the first throttlepunch

ftfy.
same shit
Might have a vauxhall badge, but it was built by lotus and it shares 120 components with the s2.
to the hardtop & rear coupe.. makes it look moar Lotus'y
Quote from R3DMAN :it was built by lotus

what bit about that seemed like a valid response to reliability concerns to you?
I don't think Lotus is still the same company as they were/making the same mistakes as in the 80's/90's..
Quote from Shotglass :what bit about that seemed like a valid response to reliability concerns to you?

Lol, nothing. I was just saying.
Quote from R3DMAN :Might have a vauxhall badge, but it was built by lotus and it shares 120 components with the s2.

Yea, and an Audi 80 shares 50components with a Porsche 956.

I love my Audi 80, Le Mans winning pedigree. **** YEA.
Yea its got ti be more than 100 components lol
My RR shares hundreds of components with a BMW 5 series. Does that mean it is a 5 series? :dunce:

Also, your link to the car on fire failed. Photobucket are making some changes. Here you go.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My RR shares hundreds of components with a BMW 5 series. Does that mean it is a 5 series? :dunce:

Also, your link to the car on fire failed. Photobucket are making some changes. Here you go.

Works fine for me.

Always a shame to see a nice piece of tarmac getting burnt up though.

edit: nevermind, it's an UK road, they can't get any worse.
Quote from Bose321 :Works fine for me.

Always a shame to see a nice piece of tarmac getting burnt up though.

edit: nevermind, it's an UK road, they can't get any worse.

Weird, must've been a temp glitch, is working now. Typical.

I think that'd improve most UK roads. One on my way to work has pot holes the size of a man hole cover and about 6 inches deep. Is a right nightmare trying to avoid them all.
I've seen the most 'highway maintenance' or something trucks driving around in the UK, but it had the worst roads I've ever driven on.
I may as well put my car up in the new thread since it's one of a few threads that i actually read on here anymore.
Attached images
20130119_153618.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :I've seen the most 'highway maintenance' or something trucks driving around in the UK, but it had the worst roads I've ever driven on.

Yeah, they normally just butcher the roads. This country is a bit daft, the road near me can only be replaced once every 250 years. It has only been down for 20 and is totally buggered. Full of patchwork which fails with the slightest hint of frost, but all they can do is come back and patch it up. Got to wait another 230 years before they can tear the whole thing up and replace it properly.
here is mine after taking a bath :P

Slick, very slick. I like.
picked this up last weekend
Quote from Derv94 :picked this up last weekend

Needs different wheels / you not using another user account.
is everyone a hairdresser in uk? oh well i shall see on march 10 th. 2000+ km distance with the bimmer. gps says it will take 20 hours straight if everything goes right. i guess ill be driving like this
So many insults...
Coming from a BMW user, I'm somewhat amazed you have the stomach.
this was nothing insulting,but if u think so u should rly get to know me
I almost fed the troll too..
Eww, those wheels
Eww, no popus
Eww, way to block the radiator
Eww, stupid placement of tax disc*

Otherwise, lovely little MX5 you've got there.

Law states it has to be on the nearside of the window. Draw a line down the middle of the car, it can be anywhere on that side as long as it is visible from the kerb. Probably worth noting if plod thing it'll obscure the drivers view, it is a a ticketable offence.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG