The online racing simulator
1st time enter in a server
(10 posts, started )
Hi,

Ok, it was the 1st time i enter in a server in this simulator, but i started to play games and simulators since 1989 and online experience since 1994. "Amazing" was today i tried to enter in the DMMotorsport_DragPT and after 2 secs seeing guys talking in chat and some cars running i wrote in the chat, because my polite rules, "Hi", imagine my surprise when after 2 seconds i was kicked voted and be banned from this server! "Amazing", because i was polite? It was not because a high ping (17ms). What i does wrong?

I hope exist more polite and friendly servers in this simulator. Sad that because some kids or weird admins, damage the experience in some games. But, yeah, its the life of almost all online games. If they are sooooo good and want to be alone, why not put a password in the server?

So, for me, Portuguese servers no more until someone show me that exist some PT servers not so arrogant.

Ok tomorrow i will try others servers

Best regards
There are always noob kids who kick/ban everyone out of their server because they have no idea how to put a password on.

Don't worry, just join a new server and have fun.
Quote from Stavka :Hi,

Ok, it was the 1st time i enter in a server in this simulator, but i started to play games and simulators since 1989 and online experience since 1994. "Amazing" was today i tried to enter in the DMMotorsport_DragPT and after 2 secs seeing guys talking in chat and some cars running i wrote in the chat, because my polite rules, "Hi", imagine my surprise when after 2 seconds i was kicked voted and be banned from this server! "Amazing", because i was polite? It was not because a high ping (17ms). What i does wrong?

I hope exist more polite and friendly servers in this simulator. Sad that because some kids or weird admins, damage the experience in some games. But, yeah, its the life of almost all online games. If they are sooooo good and want to be alone, why not put a password in the server?

So, for me, Portuguese servers no more until someone show me that exist some PT servers not so arrogant.

Ok tomorrow i will try others servers

Best regards

First of all, don't worry, vote bans are not a big deal, they only last 12 hours.

No offense to drag racing fans, but it seems that LFS' demo drag racing servers tend to attract a very "special" crowd, so IMHO this is what you should avoid, not Portugal based servers.

Unfortunately you'll always find a few jerks on public servers. But on some servers you just find more of them than on others... Anyway, as long as they're the minority you can always have a good experience, if you manage to avoid them on track.
Guys,

Thanks about your replies.

With best regards
Stuff them.

Join cargame.S1 and S2 when your rating is better.

Check out the populated 'league' practise servers - the league drivers are in general decent guiys, also the redline, AA, MrC, Gentleman Drivers Club, Club, burnoutcrew and so on. The racing crowd mostly are nice to drive with.

Regards
#6 - lfsrm
welcome to lfs.....
Quote from Stavka :

www.SimracingPortugal.net

Very nice guys. If you crash OTone btw it's no problem.
Hi,

By now i will still practice offline, but later i will softly enter in the online more seriously and i will follow your advises! Thanks to all, nice replies!

Best regards
Hello and welcome to LFS
Don't practise too long offline, online is different and you will improve rapidly.

Play it safe, wait for race to start and join the grid late to be positioned last. If you get blue flagged, spectate. Saying if these are some of your concerns, but go online and have fun. If you drive really bad, but carefully, you will be respected and assisted. Try not to ruin someone's race, study and follow the clean racing rules, and you will find the online experience great.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG