The online racing simulator
New mass attacks/shootings
(45 posts, started )
What is the optimal approach to a new mass shooting?
What victims do you think need extra protection?
Only asking because I think it would be interesting if my theories and suggestions came true.
Topics could be religious and academic institutes.
These attacks could continue as they have been and the topic of conspiracy is not at all out of the reality that we think is normal.

I would like suggestion for you guys, not what Obama and other activists think about gun control, but do you think there is a way to end the senseless violence other than banning all guns?
sorry im burned out from the last thread on this topic
Banning all guns won't do anything, it's just like the drug market. The type of people that want them, can, and will have access to them, it'll just push everything underground.

Theres no stopping this type of thing, the only thing that can/will help is a better support of the Mental Health system, and a better understanding of Mental Health in general.
Quote from Klutch :Banning all guns won't do anything, it's just like the drug market. The type of people that want them, can, and will have access to them, it'll just push everything underground.

Theres no stopping this type of thing, the only thing that can/will help is a better support of the Mental Health system, and a better understanding of Mental Health in general.

You are righ about mental health systems for the most part, but how would that be possible?
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
So ban all people in the US, that should fix it.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

People are the only evil. Life is worth nothing in the big picture.
Life is worth if you don't waste your life.
You need to accomplish something great, and not just for yourself, but for the world.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :You need to accomplish something great, and not just for yourself, but for the world.

Accomplish something that is great by who's standards?
By your own standards.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :By your own standards.

But there is not one thing I can think of that would be a great accomplishment to me. Life seems pretty pointless.
#11 - CSU1
...why can't technology be the answer? ... it has been for every other problem we've faced

For example, the ABBS (Automatic Bore Blocking System) is mandatory across all firearms in the US, overseen by a geolocated master it kicks into action in public places for rifles ... smaller firearms might have a slight buffer for personal protection, or make it legal only to use non-lethal forms of protection in public places.

I guess it starts with the manufacturers, they'd need to devise a way to integrate such a system into the barrel and make it impossible to remove it

...just a thought
Quote from wheel4hummer :But there is not one thing I can think of that would be a great accomplishment to me. Life seems pretty pointless.

Then you are one sad individual.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :By your own standards.

What if someone's idea of doing something great for the world is mass genocide of a particular subset of the human species?

.. Cause that's happened. Many, many times.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Fun fact: it's actually the bullets that come out the guns that kill people.
Quote from -NightFly- :allah snackbar!

Ftfy.
Quote from CheerioDM :You are righ about mental health systems for the most part, but how would that be possible?

free health care
Quote from Bose321 :Fun fact: it's actually the bullets that come out the guns that kill people.

Well, really, it's that the brain doesn't get any oxygen anymore after the blood stops pumping into it; either by heart failure or by draining out that huge hole in your body. That's what kills you.

Stop hatin' on the bullets, man.
Quote from Klutch :

But why it only happens in the US ? They have higher rates out there than in any other part in the world (Mass shootings in school, malls, etc)
Quote from MAGGOT :Well, really, it's that the brain doesn't get any oxygen anymore after the blood stops pumping into it; either by heart failure or by draining out that huge hole in your body. That's what kills you.

Stop hatin' on the bullets, man.

Bullets do kill if they go directly through your brains.
Quote from MAGGOT :Well, really, it's that the brain doesn't get any oxygen anymore after the blood stops pumping into it; either by heart failure or by draining out that huge hole in your body. That's what kills you.

Which is caused by...bullets!

I say we ban bullets!
Quote from CheerioDM :...but do you think there is a way to end the senseless violence other than banning all guns?

No.
I seriously don't understand why a country would allow guns to be sold freely to everyone, I just don't get it.
For example, why would one buy an automatic gun other than shoot a number of people? I think USA is on the way of reducing significantly the number of violent deaths of its citizens with that ban you mentioned.
Sermilan: In the USA, you can walk into a Wal Mart and purchase a 40 case of beer, A gun and ammo. All in the same place!

Sound like a recipe for disaster.
I know... I just thought for a moment if my country would suddenly allowed selling guns freely... and I really got scared
Removing the rights and protections of the vast majority to punish a tiny minority (~10,000 gun murderers out of more than 310,000,000 citizens), but actually helping the criminal minority by ensuring they will never have to go through the pain and fear of being shot at by their victims. You guys are excellent internet legislators.

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG