The online racing simulator
Damn!! No more unlocks!!
(4 posts, started )
Damn!! No more unlocks!!
Beginner as I am, I thought I had to 'unlock' the game every time I started it (the game wanted that, after rebooting the registrationj was lost). Now I've reached the limit of unlocks this month. What to do? This is actually two q's: -Why does the game forget I'm licensed after rebooting the PC AND -How do I get new 'unlocks' (I don't want to wait another month to play)?
1.) Why does the game forget I'm licensed after rebooting the PC

It shouldnt do that at all. possibly an error occured in windows at the time? if anything MAJOR in windows is changed LFS will read it as a different operating system as far as i know.. (i could be wrong)

2.) in special cercumstances the devs will allow an extra unlock.. Dont expect it too much though as they have it limited monthly for a reason. PM or e-mail victor if you need to ask for an extra unlock.. dont forget to be nice though.

Good Luck
Quote from franky500 :It shouldnt do that at all. possibly an error occured in windows at the time? if anything MAJOR in windows is changed LFS will read it as a different operating system as far as i know.. (i could be wrong)

There is an issue with hiberation / suspend and LFS. If you search the Technical Assistance section you should find a few threads about it, and how to resolve it.
#4 - Krane

Damn!! No more unlocks!!
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG