The online racing simulator
Replacement wav.Sound Pack
(6 posts, started )
Here are some real life Tire Skid sounds i recorded from my S15 in action. all real sound recordings edit tweaked and converted to LFS. Installation instructions in the read me text. hope you enjoy.

Replacements:
tire skid, BOV, Horn, Shift, Wind, Road, Scrape, dirt skid,grass skid, and more.

NOTE: Be sure to adjust the volume settings in LFS Shift+A on all the wav. files you load according to how loud your engine sound is for the best balance sound possible. Some of the sounds may not sound as good played single out side of LFS but with the right balance they all come together nice.

Please leave comments. thx
Attached files
LFS_Drift_Sounds v2.0B.rar - 2 MB - 1256 views
I've tried it, and it is pretty good. I like the tyre skids, wind sounds, but the bov and gear shift sound are a bit odd, and the ButtonClick.wav is very annoying, so I won't use those.

All in all an interesting Pack, drifters will like it!
(but since the SkidRoadHeavyPre.wav is much more louder than the original one, it can be useful for racing as well)
yes i will update the sounds better this is first release im working on a real start up sound, and gear whine,It's just really hard to make decent sound for some of the low kb's requirments to work in lfs. but thx for comment ill be sure to update thos in the future
Quote from DriftMasterSmoke :yes i will update the sounds better this is first release im working on a real start up sound, and gear whine,It's just really hard to make decent sound for some of the low kb's requirments to work in lfs. but thx for comment ill be sure to update thos in the future

That's gr8 news, therefore I'll check this threap up later!
The sound used as a Blowoff is a backfire from the exhaust, just so you know. If you want the backfire use LFS Carsound Remixer, you need a little packet relay found in the thread.
the Blow off valve shouldn't be backfiring i must have uploaded the wrong file. i updated to the right file the BOV. shouldn't be backfiring at all now. I also fixed the shift sound as well as the ButtonClick sound. and yes i know about sound mixer i'm trying to do something different some for ppl that don't want to deal with 3rd party mods or even know how if i can get all wav. files to sound decent all ppl have to do is log in and enjoy no extras needed..

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG