The online racing simulator
Quote from Franky.S :not even the #72 car was worse than you

We have worked hard to finish this amazing race, so... :shhh:
Att: Car #72
#77 - troy
Gotta say kudos to #57, was interesting to keep swaping positions when there was so little time left. I would even call that pit-stop-racing, because positions changed every pit one of the two made, hehe. Majoor did really big and nice job there. Only had one moment when we had contact with someone from #57 but yea, long race, what can you do.
#81 - CSF
Raudsepp had no where's to go. The GAR car ahead braked and then the LLM car, and raudsepp didnt expect it.

I really think you guys are being a bit harsh if you only blame that on him.
He was right up his arse into T9, how can that ever end well?
I really enjoyed this race. I'm glad that my team choosed me to drive first stint. I haven't raced in such tense racing for a long time. It was really good to give car away after rising 8 places. Sadly we runned out of luck and got stuck in gravel multible times(luckily I even don't know how many times really, I was trying to get some sleep). However we didn't let it affect our future stints, so we just kept going. It really felt like new day brought us luck back. No setbacks at all. It was really enjoyable to race during this time. Each SAVAGE team worked for self, but in other hand we still were one big team, where everyone was cheering for each team's success and keeping close after drawbacks. Being in team like this is so awesome, can't describe this with words. I was really impressed by my teammates, who ain't very experienced in endurance racing, especially such a high-class one. But despite those unfortunate incidents they did very well. I hope they liked it and looking foward to new endurance events.

And Jake, it seems like racing aint for me. I'll start driving on highways with big distance to all other vehicles and not on race tracks, where you are supposed to fight for position.
Quote from TypeRacing :I really enjoyed this race. I'm glad that my team choosed me to drive first stint. I haven't raced in such tense racing for a long time. It was really good to give car away after rising 8 places. Sadly we runned out of luck and got stuck in gravel multible times(luckily I even don't know how many times really, I was trying to get some sleep). However we didn't let it affect our future stints, so we just kept going. It really felt like new day brought us luck back. No setbacks at all. It was really enjoyable to race during this time. Each SAVAGE team worked for self, but in other hand we still were one big team, where everyone was cheering for each team's success and keeping close after drawbacks. Being in team like this is so awesome, can't describe this with words. I was really impressed by my teammates, who ain't very experienced in endurance racing, especially such a high-class one. But despite those unfortunate incidents they did very well. I hope they liked it and looking foward to new endurance events.

And Jake, it seems like racing aint for me. I'll start driving on highways with big distance to all other vehicles and not on race tracks, where you are supposed to fight for position.

k
Quote from TypeRacing :

Don't get me started with Estonians on motorway driving...
I drove only 2 hours but enjoyed it thoroughly, it's great feeling to do be able to run endu again after some years. Gotta say thanks to nFinity for having me back for a while. Everything else was also great, organisation, stream, i had no problem with anyone on track, so hats off and hopefully see you some other time.
One of the most enjoyable events I've driven sofar. It was very high-class racing, everything went fair and gentle for CoRe Racing, overall. Thanks to all teams that were participating. It was a pleasure.

Thanks also to the organisation, it was just an awesome job by everybody there.

CoRe's looking forward to meet you all again on track at South City.
Quote from FireMike15 :One of the most enjoyable events I've driven sofar. It was very high-class racing, everything went fair and gentle for CoRe Racing, overall. Thanks to all teams that were participating. It was a pleasure.

Thanks also to the organisation, it was just an awesome job by everybody there.

CoRe's looking forward to meet you all again on track at South City.

Agree with this ! Hopefully this time my computer will enable me to drive :\
Very fun for my first 24 hour race. Everyone was somewhat patient when dealing with traffic. Overall a clean race.

Although I believe some teams need to be put on probation for the last two races. #72 and #57
I think for a 24 hr race the consistency of driver quality was pretty good. I know i didnt cause any incidents and that makes me happy, didnt cause any damage to myself. Look forward to next round.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I think for a 24 hr race the consistency of driver quality was pretty good. I know i didnt cause any incidents and that makes me happy, didnt cause any damage to myself. Look forward to next round.

Yea, except engine damage
The fact that Vires as a team achieved probably the best result in the history of team hasn't really struck my mind yet.

If it wasn't for Morgans brilliant strategies and maths, James', Mine, Seans and Matias' consistancy this wouldn't have happened. We came into the race thinking that we don't have the best pace which we didn't, so only thing we could do is keep consistant and we would get the best result possible, which we did as ineX once again showed why they are the strongest team around LFS at the moment.

The behaviour on the track in my opinion and from my point of view was really good, of course there are the little unnecessary contacts but oh well. Only complaintment I really have is deko not telling niki to go to pits earlier due to his lag, before he would take someone out with his lag.. .. Which he did, as he took out first me with his lag (while he was unlapping me) and then he took out SBP (for a position) with his lag. Oh well. Atleast should've given them DT for not having a representative replying on IRC when asked many many times during the course of the race.

Nevertheless, great race. Thanks to the admins, the people involved with the stream and most importantly the racers! Grats to ineX and especially germans for ze epic finish!
I enjoyed the whole race, I felt comfortable in the car. Unfortunately we timed out from P1 AM. No need to say I lost all the motivation I had before. As I was watching the stream I really wanted to drive already, then it was my time. SC in, 2nd car behind the SC, one lap down, best place to be in... Even if I was faster than some cars, I had to let them go before they rage and protest. Worst stint of my life...

Then it was time for my triple stints. They went pretty good, without major mistakes. With Juho we managed to gain quite a few positions back during the night. We tried changing DF because some of our drivers felt uncomfortable with the car. We changed 2 times, it cost much time in the pits as we had to repair damages as well. Also I spinned once after the bridge that cost 10 seconds at least, luckily got away with no damage. Without these, we could've caught Cq. I had some nice battles with SBP, got a lap back from them two times. I guess we could've been close at the end. We didn't have the pace to keep up with Hellenic though, awesome pace they had, they did miracles with the FXR. Thumbs up for them really.

So overall I think we would have got the chance for a podium finish if we didn’t have PC issues. I'm still satisfied finishing 6th. But there's no IF in motorsport as some say, so we deal with it. South City next, not the best place to race GTRs, but I can't wait for some wall-to-wall action.
Quote :
Matti: If I crash but am silent, it means my wheel most likely broke.
Everyone: Okay
Matti spins off and seems out of control
Robin: Okay I'm joining

But fun times
To be honest if i write how i felt during the race, my girlfriend probably gets angry.
In spite of a weak Qualification we trusted that we can fight to the first place in Am class. Our focus was on the stability, and the long runs. The FZR could do 29 laps. Some say ... we pee in the gas tank.
I think we were well prepared with the Am car, despite the fact the 4 strongest pilots of the Stig Breeding Program were in the PRO car. The Am pilots had almost ideintical lap times. However, the SBP PRO car did 4 more laps than the Am in 24 hours. They run fantastic pace, especially Norbi's pace was impressive. What would have been happened if he not only made a half stint as practice for the event?
Congratulations to Inex - who dominated the race - and of course to the Hellenic Racing Team. They did unbelivable things with the FXR. Strong pace with two sensationally fast pilots. It was great to battle with them in the end! HR clearly deserves the 1st place!
We both had problems during the 24 hours, but I'm glad we could decide the first place in a close fight rather than with someone's mistakes.
We are a bit disappointed with the final result of course, but if we look to the Am classification (soon) should not to be a reason to complain. We will come back for this trophy
And now, we just started to dig in the packs for a useable setup for City Long.

Thank to NDR, to Deko and of course to the others who let makes the last fight clear.
And special thanks to the commentators! The stream was brilliant!

Stig Breeding Program
Quote from Hahmo :Only complaintment I really have is deko not telling niki to go to pits earlier due to his lag, before he would take someone out with his lag.. ..

Please excuse our representative for having a meal or something, you could have warned me in game a lot sooner, before I was completely unnecessarily lag-pushed two cars. And excuse me for not telling my family before the stint to kill the youtube.

On the other side, I'm not quite sure why did my team suddenly become penalized when I almost immediately found a back-up driver and made a driver change as suggested, many hours later when the dust already settled. It sort of feels unnecessary again.

All we want to do at ixion is cooperate with the governing body.
Quote from N I K I :Please excuse our representative for having a meal or something, you could have warned me in game a lot sooner, before I was completely unnecessarily lag-pushed two cars. And excuse me for not telling my family before the stint to kill the youtube.

I understand having the meal part and so on, but it was 20+ minutes that deko was looking for your representative, and within that 20 minutes you had already taken me out, and around 10 minutes after that you had taken out SBP and the message came eventually from deko. I felt like asking for Perm in chat but I trusted deko to be wise enough to message you in server - which he clearly isn't. Hence I don't know should I complaing about Ixion or Deko.. 50/50 really :P

But, no hard feelings personally to you Niki.
Quote from Hahmo :the wanna be snipzor

Please, don't get me started. You're taking all this personally. It takes a lot of effort for someone to be constantly on IRC just waiting for something to happen. Ever thought, maybe, just maybe, he felt like finally taking a break.
Other than that you lost absolutely minimal time and you were costing me loads by being ahead of me when I was having a chase at someone. Simple pull-over with hazzard light to signalize letting me past would have completely got you out of troubles.

Now please, have a go at finding trouble elsewhere.
Everything that could go wrong...went wrong. Our AM car was always a contender for the top class spots, but the plans laid out for this race weren't followed. Cem was supposed to do the late night/early morning shift but he didn't show - we had no choice but to get Matt to do it in his place. And everyone knows what happened once Matt took the wheel. So what happened during his stint wasn't completely Matt's fault. It just turned out to be a domino-effect thing that was triggered by Cem no-showing for his stints, continued with Matt's final hour and then Tuomo's technical issues that had him time out once and have FPS problems for the rest of his shift, and all of those problems ended up putting us out of the running for the AM class podium, which was a hard blow for us.

The PRO car wasn't really going to be as high-up the order as the AM car, but the engine damage in the 1st hour of the race was one of the most frustrating things that we've had to deal with. That car spent 23 hours racing with engine damage, only relying on luck to gain any positions. But respect to them for making it to the end without timing out on purpose, they could've used one but they kept on going.

And one final thing - certain keyboard warriors here need to calm the **** down. If you want to insult other people, keep it to yourself or don't let it go past your friends on TS. Just a helping tip.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG