The online racing simulator
Host did not receive UDP packet
(8 posts, started )
OK?

Why is there never a WHY? button?

Connects to the Master Server fine. Lists the servers, fine. Click on a server to join... It gets through getting the all of the host info, then hangs on 'Waiting for guest info'.

I can't join servers, empty or otherwise, high or low ping, doesn't matter.

Am i missing or got a corrupt file somewhere?

This is bumming me out, man.
Aggressive firewall settings, router which doesn't function correctly. Something like that. Nothing wrong with the LFS installation so shouldn't worry too much about that.
I switched the fire wall off completely - nothing changed.
Everything else is working, internet-wise. I can even use LFS Remote to view the servers I want to join.

I should add that it was working fine the night before, and I hadn't changed anything at all since then.

I'm stumped.
Quote from Shirtkicker :I switched the fire wall off completely - nothing changed.
Everything else is working, internet-wise. I can even use LFS Remote to view the servers I want to join.

I should add that it was working fine the night before, and I hadn't changed anything at all since then.

I'm stumped.

Can you put a printscreen about your lfs ports on ur router?
i have had this same problem for like 2 years from now and if you just try couple of times it will join the server, this is still anoying problem.
Quote from joordy599 :Can you put a printscreen about your lfs ports on ur router?

If nothing changed this shouldnt be necessary but the problem is that most errors occur because something actually has changed

Normally you don't have to define any port in a router just to connect to the internet (only when you want somebody to connect to you)...

First thing I would do is get another system, try LFS on that machine .. If it fails there too it probably is the router, if not.. Its this system.
I added this to my router.
Attached images
ports.png
Fixed the problem. All it took was a bit of lateral thinking...

I moved house.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG