The online racing simulator
Is it possible ???
(31 posts, started )
but maybe somebody who made player hack maybe he make this hack what change the passenger with no helmet maybe somebody can do it? I know some guys who play this game do amazing things ...maybe its not so difficult.but if its impossible or very hard or nobody dont want to make it then let it be i get my answer now But i hope somebody make it future
It's very unlikely to impossible. Scawen would need to make the change, and if he did.. it would make every setup instantly incompatible and require a conversion process.
Quote from Rynno666 :but maybe somebody who made player hack maybe he make this hack what change the passenger with no helmet maybe somebody can do it? I know some guys who play this game do amazing things ...maybe its not so difficult.but if its impossible or very hard or nobody dont want to make it then let it be i get my answer now But i hope somebody make it future

No can do I'm afraid. I coded LPH.. but I certainly wasn't the first (I saw the first version for S1 back in the day but no-one had done it for S2). I haven't looked into it, but it seems like Dustin has had a quick squizz.. and it sounds like it's not possible (at least not without some kind of nasty (and potentially incompatible for online use) memory hack), which is good enough for me.

I nose in here randomly to check car threads.. but certainly have no inclination to work on anything LFS related any more so personally, won't be trying to find a way around this.

Just enjoy LPH for what it is.. a little bit of fun and convenience to save you messing with hex values in a text editor.

Cheers..

Ian
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :direct link : http://clue-by-4.org/software/3/ someone made some mod to change the driver into guy with jeans and different faces.. if it works on passengers i really dont know.. should be in this forum somewhere.. im sorry i cant remember who.. but someone did make something like that. but again. i dont know if it works with passengers.. and to others.. this LFS player hacker is made from actual figures from LFS itself. not many are aware of that, and thats a reason its not illegal.. it is made from the guys/girls on AU skid pad.. they stand above on that thingy by the side of the track.. LFS player hacker just makes it possible to use them ingame as driver.everytime you change the skid pad track some new shirts color and guys/girls will show up on that.. so the driver is actually from LFS itself.. go check it

They actually look a lot like the actual drivers of the first few demo versions.
Attached images
LFS 2013-02-02 14-01-07-92.jpg
LFS 2013-02-02 14-01-20-10.jpg
Quote from Rynno666 :DANIEL-CRO go and sex with you right hand . But i dont know how i can change others people and passengers who is in game how the Fkk i can take helmet off

Really its easly possible, but others will not see it online. Just a bit 3ds max ...
tnx guys for answers !!! Okei its not possible i dont want play it single player if its possible i need it on multiplayer . But its not possible Maybe Devs read it and put these little thing to S3 When it comes . Even when it takes more 5 years. Every little detail give better playing and ejoy game even more when its now. But its still very good . If some very freak hackers or nolifer read it and know is it possible then do it but do it legal not illegal

Is it possible ???
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG