The online racing simulator
2 DFP pedal sets question
(7 posts, started )
I recently broke my DFP wheel but my pedals are still fine, I ordered another DFP wheel and pedal set and I was wondering how I would attach the extra set of DFP pedals to my computer. The broken wheel I have now only has one slot for a set of pedals, but I can't find any more slots on my computer or my wheel. Is there any way to attach 2 DFP pedal sets to my computer so I can use one as the clutch?
#2 - filur
How broken is the broken wheel? if the pedals still work thru the 'broken' wheel, just keep both wheels plugged in.
yes, thats the only way

gotta leave the pedals plugged into the wheel to connect to the computer

sorry but.. how else would you do it lol?
The pedals don't work through the wheel as the wheel has been dropped (smashed), but the pedals are fine. I've heard people using an extra set of pedals as a clutch pedal, but I was unsure of how they did it. The plug end for the pedal is the exact opposite as a ball mouse I have (it fits right into it) I was wondering if there was like an extension that switched it around?
Just cut the connector off, and wire it to a DB9 (serial) connector.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Just cut the connector off, and wire it to a DB9 (serial) connector.

Got a guide for me (not very hardware savvy)

EDIT: is the wire at the end of my mouse that plugs into the wire at the end of my pedals a DB9 (serial) connector?

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG