The online racing simulator
World Drifter Awards
(54 posts, started )
Think i've watched it for the fourth time now. Seriously awesome.

I'm thinking of going to Ebisu next year, want to buy a missile and smash around there!

Who do you recommend on seeing for this Stewy? Powervehicles? I also want to go to Tokyo for a few days then.
i hate this kinda drifting,trashing those pieces of shits into walls.whys that good?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Driftworks posted this: STEWY BRYANT - InertiaMS

Brix were shat! Awesome.

Now that's what true drifting is all about if you ask me. Just having a load of fun with mates, instead of judging based commercial events where big money is rolling.
It's all about having fun, but it's just the way it goes and how you look at it. I like participating in bigger championships in the UK etc... But that also because we don't have such tracks over here to rip our cars. That's why I want to go to ebisu.... All fun, no comp and 36 hours of drifting
Mate of mine linked me that vid the other day - Absolutely loved it
Quote from nisskid :cheers mate!

e2mustang: why do you even come here? you sound like a 65yo that's angry at the world.

excuse me sir but please do explaine what is good in F-ing up the cars like that?
Fun?
Quote from e2mustang :excuse me sir but please do explaine what is good in F-ing up the cars like that?

what good is motorsport at all? what good is sport? what good is living at all? it's about having fun, if you don't think jumping over a blind crest at 150km/h and having the rear end come so close to a concrete wall it scrapes it on the way through is fun, or going up on your mates car and leaving your paint on his door, well clearly you haven't ****ing done it.
so for fun ur wrecking your car u spent shit loads of money on. why not do demolition derby than?
No no, you're not getting it

Stewy is on the Ebisu drifting. You go there, buy a shit car wich is mostly allready written of and smash that even more .

What's a better way to finish off a piece of junk? C'mon man, most fun you can have!
i know if u have a pos sure but he had a nice r32 he efed it all up
The R32 was a nice example indeed

But hey, how many cars to get transformed in some ugly ricer ride. That's also a waste of good car.
It almost sounds like your saying it's bad to have a car that's "too" functional. Besides im sure r32's are as common as 240sx's here than they are in japan and Australia.
Quote from e2mustang :i know if u have a pos sure but he had a nice r32 he efed it all up

how is it ****ed up? a weekend swapping panels and it's straight as an arrow. There's no point fixing panels which are only going to get ****ed up again, race cars break all the time, come out with damage, battle scars etc. only difference between those cars and mine, is i don't have sponsors i need to represent by having a clean looking car at the start of each race, and i don't think i need to have a clean looking car to enjoy myself out there, so there's no need for me to fix the car between events.

my missiles in japan, well they were all pretty ****ed, even my first R32 over there, the rear end was wonky as ****. every now and then clean cars do get damaged heavily, but that's all part of the game, you wanna go balls to the wall, you have to expect you're going to get some damage, regardless of how good you are. If you're cashed up you get it fixed or reshell, if you don't give a shit you keep going.
Quote from e2mustang :i know if u have a pos sure but he had a nice r32 he efed it all up

R32's, and skylines in general are stupidly common in australia, i spot multiple skylines on a daily basis (especially R33's, they're like the japanese commodore..)

there are many, many, many more clean r32's out there, its not a rare gem of a car, its not released in limited numbers

who the **** cares what he does with it? He's having fun, and its his money hes "wasting", the car is a pure track car, and it obviously still performs extremely well..what does it matter what it looks like?

After the first few dents and scratches you start to not give a shit, and if you want to push it and get better and better, you're going to hit shit, so why not make some fun of it?

the mentality some of you people have is pathetic.

We're all here for the love of cars and motorsport - And you're bitching and moaning about someone *gasp* having fun with said car?
''The closer I get to the wall, the more I scratch the car, But there is also this massive cage around me''.

Keep it up Nisskid, full respect from here.
Quote from nisskid :how is it ****ed up? a weekend swapping panels and it's straight as an arrow. There's no point fixing panels which are only going to get ****ed up again, race cars break all the time, come out with damage, battle scars etc. only difference between those cars and mine, is i don't have sponsors i need to represent by having a clean looking car at the start of each race, and i don't think i need to have a clean looking car to enjoy myself out there, so there's no need for me to fix the car between events.

my missiles in japan, well they were all pretty ****ed, even my first R32 over there, the rear end was wonky as ****. every now and then clean cars do get damaged heavily, but that's all part of the game, you wanna go balls to the wall, you have to expect you're going to get some damage, regardless of how good you are. If you're cashed up you get it fixed or reshell, if you don't give a shit you keep going.

No i get it,i love drifting and shit and ofc it might get damaged,but still a nice car looks better sideways than a f-ed up one. And besides here in central eu ur lucky if see a couple of skylines in ur lifetime !

Quote from Klutch :R32's, and skylines in general are stupidly common in australia, i spot multiple skylines on a daily basis (especially R33's, they're like the japanese commodore..)

there are many, many, many more clean r32's out there, its not a rare gem of a car, its not released in limited numbers

who the **** cares what he does with it? He's having fun, and its his money hes "wasting", the car is a pure track car, and it obviously still performs extremely well..what does it matter what it looks like?

After the first few dents and scratches you start to not give a shit, and if you want to push it and get better and better, you're going to hit shit, so why not make some fun of it?

the mentality some of you people have is pathetic.

We're all here for the love of cars and motorsport - And you're bitching and moaning about someone *gasp* having fun with said car?

U mad? go have some pills
Quote from e2mustang :No i get it,i love drifting and shit and ofc it might get damaged,but still a nice car looks better sideways than a f-ed up one. And besides here in central eu ur lucky if see a couple of skylines in ur lifetime !

When you're not made of money, and have limited cash to spend, you would rather a person pretty up there car to look the part, but not perform to the part?
Do you have ANY idea whats done to his car mechanically? Because i gaurentee that if you did, you wouldn't give a single shit about how it looks.

And thats central EU, as i already said, Skylines are one of THE MOST COMMON performance japanese cars here, along side the Silvia. You literally cannot go one day without seeing at least two or three, and thats if you barely go outside your house.

Quote from e2mustang :U mad? go have some pills

Maybe you're the one that needs the pills for taking shit so seriously? Who gives a shit what he does to his car?
Skylines aren't special.
Quote from Klutch :When you're not made of money, and have limited cash to spend, you would rather a person pretty up there car to look the part, but not perform to the part?
Do you have ANY idea whats done to his car mechanically? Because i gaurentee that if you did, you wouldn't give a single shit about how it looks.

And thats central EU, as i already said, Skylines are one of THE MOST COMMON performance japanese cars here, along side the Silvia. You literally cannot go one day without seeing at least two or three, and thats if you barely go outside your house.

Maybe you're the one that needs the pills for taking shit so seriously? Who gives a shit what he does to his car?
Skylines aren't special.

okay,good for u peepz
i wouldnt stretch that too far if i were u
Quote from e2mustang :i wouldnt stretch that too far if i were u

He's right, you're actually being quite an idiot to be honest.
and why is that?

World Drifter Awards
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG