Quote from Taavi(EST) :coming up:

download up later...

Look wery good
Nice work m8
#53 - DeKo
any chance of a mirror?? rapidshare pwns BT, cant download
Thx for update.
really cool idea sweet mod
This texture mod looks properly good, can't wait to give it a go. Mind if I mirror it on my server at racerfiles.net? I've got a lot of bandwidth to get rid of.
actually it would be much appreciated, because people seem to have problems downloading it from these hosts...
Quote from Taavi(EST) :actually it would be much appreciated, because people seem to have problems downloading it from these hosts...

Great! The file is on my server now, at http://racerfiles.net/downloads/Blackwood_rough_V2.rar

Appreciate your work mate, it's fantastic.
Wow, freaking amazing. I never liked the Blackwood's original arcadish feeling "extremely sunny conditions" but this will make me play Blackwood more.

Do this same for Fern Bay next? Or at least do the great looking asphalt textures for every track
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :sorry for the mega bump, but could someone please re-upload this, this looks beautiful, and I would like to use it

You dont need to say: "Sorry for bump" because you have good reason.
I agree , i want this re-textured Bl
________
HALFBAKED
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
#64 - pigi
heh mayby im late(dunno how old this thread are) but its greate
thx for it using it now so cool!!!
Quote from jayhawk :If you dont mind me saying so, the fourth and fifth picture look a little too photoshopped, especially the "esl" sign and the chunks missing in the pit lane. Otheriwse, I like how the other three look they were scrubbed to remove defacing. Oh, and make the rusty fence about half as dark than now.

yeah jayhawk i agree mate, that ESl sign looks a bit dodge, ease up of the blur tool tavvi, a littles good but thats to much, also (i know ure the pro) but, instead of just bluring that sign, and some differant colour, other wise bro its mad!
when are u going 2 release it?, or hav u already?
anyways catch and keep up the good work mate
Quote from mickyc30 :yeah jayhawk i agree mate, that ESl sign looks a bit dodge, ease up of the blur tool tavvi, a littles good but thats to much, also (i know ure the pro) but, instead of just bluring that sign, and some differant colour, other wise bro its mad!
when are u going 2 release it?, or hav u already?
anyways catch and keep up the good work mate

*Knocks micky on the head* look up, and the ESL sign was a W.I.P.
hehehe i noticed that after i posted
many thank's
Thank you very very mutch Sir,we are in 2013 but we can't ignore the nice things from the past.so thank you again.

Blackwood GP getting old
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG