The online racing simulator
why do you guys like racing so much?
I race to show off, I don't do it for fun, so why do you guys like love racers?

you'll say "racing is awesome"

Playing lfs is awesome too, but I play it because it is dull.
You guys should stop loving racers.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81253
Quote from Forbin :I race to show off, I don't do it for fun, so why do you guys like love racers?

you'll say "racing is awesome"

Playing lfs is awesome too, but I play it because it is dull.
You guys should stop loving racers.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81253

and people call drifters childish.......

why waste your time hating on something? why not use that time to enjoy something you like?
Quote from masternick :and people call drifters childish.......

why waste your time hating on something? why not use that time to enjoy something you like?

i think hes just trolling ^^
Live For Speed

RACING Simulator

K?
I think he means racing in general, not just LFS... At least it sounds so...
An ironic thread started by a merican... ok, surprising.
But everybody around here trying to make sense of it?

Methinks it must be a side effect of global warming. Although it's pretty cold out there today, so...
I enjoy racing because it is one of the few sports which test a body physically with stamina mostly, rather than strength. I also love it because it is a game played mostly with the head of your self and your crew. It's about consistency, not showing off. It's about taking a fear and throwing it out the window and going even harder into a corner the next time in order to try and defeat your opponent, or going slower into it and beating your opponent off of the corner.

It's a game played almost completely using your head and your ability to control something while keeping it on the edge of control. That's why I like racing.
#11 - col
why do I like racing so much?

hmm... I guess because racing gives me a way to zone out and mentally escape the horrific reality of a world where I know drifting does still occasionally happen and in some places is even actively promoted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG