The online racing simulator
Hi i'm a beginner
(11 posts, started )
Hi i'm a beginner
hello everybody and i'm first come here . I can drive lfs's cars but I can drive nice so i hope somebody can guide me how to drive and how to play with others online , thanks . Please contact me with my email : [email protected]
Welcome To LFS

Enjoy your stay !
Hi,
to go online open your LFS, then press on Multiplayer button, then will appear screen where you should enter your Registred user name:, enter your username (littleshock) and your GAMEpassword (its different than password you enter for forums), after all that press unlock. Now you are back to entry screen, now just go to Multiplayer, then Display list of hosts, and on your screen will appear list of servers you can play online.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hi,to go online open your LFS, then press on Multiplayer button, then will appear screen where you should enter your Registred user name:, enter your username (littleshock) and your GAMEpassword (its different than password you enter for forums), after all that press unlock. Now you are back to entry screen, now just go to Multiplayer, then Display list of hosts, and on your screen will appear list of servers you can play online.

thanks , my gamepassword isn't this account password ?
You have 2 passwords.

1 you use for www.lfs.net - www.lfsworld.net - www.lfsforums.net

and the other you use as gamepasword for in-game.

You can use both as same password ,but that isn't safe

Go to www.lfs.net and login with your account , then press at "Account details" and there appears GaMe Password, you can change it there

Best Regards
Quote from Chriship :You have 2 passwords.1 you use for www.lfs.net - www.lfsworld.net - www.lfsforums.netand the other you use as gamepasword for in-game.You can use both as same password ,but that isn't safe Go to www.lfs.net and login with your account , then press at "Account details" and there appears GaMe Password, you can change it there Best Regards

thanks for u
No Problem mate! ;-)

Enjoy !
Hi.

You may want to go over all the stickies first. There are many driving tips for beginners.
Hi there!
My first recommend would be to get some decent setups from established racers, as the defaults car setups are extremely inferior and can make you loose confidence (especially under braking). Check out http://setupgrid.net/. I'd pick some endurance setups for learning LFS with as they tend to be more balanced than the all-out-speed hotlaps and sprint setup.
Complete the training but avoid any length of time racing with AI cars. Instead, find a demo server online, explain you've just started and ask if they can give you tips. I find quite often that spectators are happy to give tips on line choice etc and can give you really helpful tips that you can't learn by following computer cars. Don't be threatened by the speed of racers online, or anyone that has a go at you for being a tad slow as a learner. Everyone had to start sometime but it's surprising how many people forget that...

Welcome to LFS and have fun!
Are there any up-to-date easy race setup packs around? Endurance racing sets could be too demanding for beginners.

BTW, to littleshock:
There's usually no need to initiate private communication for driving tips/training on the forum. Just post your replay here (it would be better with a video link). You'll get better exposure and at the same time help other beginners.
okay , I know , thanks for u again

Hi i'm a beginner
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG