The online racing simulator
Skyfall variant
(3 posts, started )
Skyfall variant
Perfect colors and i like the video as a whole....but i feel as if this song would fit more of an epic big sized field with your camera angles.
Yeah, well... You mentioned that you want to make this video look as Skyfall version. Well the colors are proper (could be not that saturated). The camerawork... Well.. That is tricky one. At some stages, it's really good, but also there are mistakes - more or less. I didn't like those static cameras when car flies into you and you are in late to change the shot or put the camera lower, cos the cars doesn't jump over you completely, it hits you as well and you can see graphic failures related to textures and so on. You need to focus on it a little bit more. Some sliding camerawork shots are smooth and nice, others are with sharp ending or lost in the procession. I like the variety of angles - speaking directly about rb4 at Blackwood Rallycross track and it jumps and lands and you are capturing it from different perspectives. It's really professional and nice. Makes the video to look more professional and interesting. The FPS work is good, no lag. That's automatic big plus.

The idea is interesting and you wanna make it as a movie. That adventure is always welcome. So, I would say 7,5/10. Really decent work. With some adjustments I could be the bomb. Good luck

Skyfall variant
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG