The online racing simulator
2012 Racing Season Review - Live for Speed
(8 posts, started )

Here by I present the 2012 Season Review Video of the CM Storm TRR Championship 2012!

It was an exciting year, full of emotions pushed to beyond limits.
We've seen some different winners, some action packed races, crashes, wrecking overtaking, and more. In the end we had a different champion then the three years before. It was well deserved for him.

Enjoy the season review with music by Xenogenocide!

Link:
http://youtu.be/QsrLt7Vizq0
We can really admire the work you do. 20+ min of review - that means something. It's a really decent review video. Very nice colors I should say, Walter! The music itself at the beginning gives a doubts, but over the time you are being used to it. I think this video is really actual and fun to watch for the people who are included in this your project. Nice job! Really appreciate your efforts and time put in this project. Was totally worth it.
Thanks Seniecka, that's some super positive feedback.
Well done, Rockeh ! I didn't watch all of it, but I certainly did watch some of the scenes.
I don't have anything bad to say about the quality or video editing, because there's nothing bad about it at all.

Next time - try to do something MAD, 3 minute movie with some maaaaaad effects, perhaps including Adobe After Effects as well ? :P

Great example, in my opinion, would be this ;s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owWwWypvMNU
I rather recommend you to stay on basic editing. Adobe After Effects is ultimately different thing and experience. It's about the animation, not basic editing. If you are not familiar with animation and how it works - there is no reason to use this software (especially if you are new at this software - it's really, really complicated). You can always make something spectacular even without AAE. It's just a matter of imagination.
You should post all soundtracks
Soundtrack:
1. Xenogenocide - Test of Endurance
2. Xenogenocide - Look Deeper into Death
3. Xenogenocide - World of Fire
4. Xenogenocide - The Unfathomable Cycle of Life
5. Xenogenocide - Stick it in Your Pipe 'n' Smoke
6. Xenogenocide - Winterstorm
7. Xenogenocide - Defy the Faith
I did not watch all of it, but I watched some minutes. It's a clean video, and I like it
Alltho I really enjoy heavy music I think it would be better of starting with something soft and then build up the intensity. By doing that the quiet parts will feel soft and cosy, while the heavy parts will feel bloody heavy

But again, good improvements over the time

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG