The online racing simulator
CESAV's Christmas Endurance 2012 (4 hours)
We are doing an endurance race this holidays, hoping many people are bored at home between each family meeting and parties

Brief resume:
  • The race will begin on December 30th at 17:30 GMT+1 (Western european time).
  • It is 4 hours long.
  • Car classes: C1 (LX6 o FZ5) and C2 (LX4 o XRT)
  • Track: AS5
  • Resistrations close 30 minutes before race start
For further information please visit these links:

Presentation post

Complete normative

If you want to participate or ask any question, you can contact me in either this forum or in the threads posted above.
Is LFS Cesav's website down?

I might be interrested, is it possible to do the whole race with no driver swap?
Our website is up & running, I weren't at home earlier, but I don't have any notice of a downtime.

I'm checking if other administrators are fine with making such exception to allow just 1 driver (with 3 mandatory pit stops, as stated in the rules). Will answer you as soon as posible.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
I might be interrested, is it possible to do the whole race with no driver swap?

We've talked and we agreed on changing that rule.

It IS allowed to participate in a team of 1 driver
Is it team endurance or 1 person race ?
If you are brave enough you can race alone, though it was originally planned to be done by 2 or 3 drivers.
Quote from Whiskey :If you are brave enough you can race alone, though it was originally planned to be done by 2 or 3 drivers.

Thanks i was asking cause im not brave :P and i want to do a firt small endu with my team

EDIT: i try to figure it out how to make the registration but no sucess :C
It's a bit triky to register for this race, sorry about that.

Step 1:
- Go to this thread: http://www.lfs-cesav.net/foro/index.php?topic=7760.0
- Add your registration by posting this info
Quote :Team name ( It is not necessary to show it in your nick ):
Team memberso Nick - License :
Car chosen to race:

Step 2:
- We'll send a password to the leader in your team (the person that writes the post).
- Then, you must go here (http://www.lfs-cesav.net/index.php?pid=12), and press the Register button to appear in the preRegistered drivers.

Step 3:
- Team's leader should set a time in the qualifuing server (www.nls.es LFS-CESAV.net#Q2). You have plenty of laps available to do until Sunday at 17:00 GMT+1.

Once this is done, you'll see yourposition in the grid on the registration page (http://www.lfs-cesav.net/index.php?pid=12). Remember that the driver that sets the qualifying time is not allowed to do the first stint of the race.

Usually the registration process is a lot easier, but due to this race, where there is more than 1 driver per car, we had to do it in this messy way. I hope you understand how to register now, anyway, don't hesitate in asking again
We are already 5 teams, plus some people tha are still looking for their partners before registering.
If someone dares to register there (as I no comprende Espaniol),could join someone in team. Preferably with LX6. I'm not fast,but have a hope that not the slowest either. Check my stats. PM,if interested.
The website is available in english, you can change it at the main page (http://www.lfs-cesav.net/) Though we speak spanish on the chat and forum.
Quote from Whiskey :We've talked and we agreed on changing that rule.

It IS allowed to participate in a team of 1 driver

Sorry, I can't make it anyway. Have fun everyone.
No problem. Maybe the next time
Today is the big day: D
It was a nice race, I had a lot of fun thanks to Team Speak and the drivers that were not driving

I hope people who raced yesterday and was new to our community (and language) had also fun and have enjoyed the race

We are getting some experience at Cesav thanks to small events like this, and we are looking into planning some more casual endurances, if possible on holidays so people have time to participate.
Just remember what I told you about the FXRs!
Otherwise we had better race then expected from the start - 2 drivers completely unprepared,1st driver with too early downshifts damages engine,2nd driver (me) frustrated,that car is slow,still drives almost 2h stinth. 3rd at finish in class wasn't bad - if my calculations are right,seemed like you timed out before completing the lap.
Will there be any official results?
Yeah, I'm working on the results right now, but they may be not done by today. You know, a lot of parties to go and family to see hahaha

I'll post here once they are ready.

I remember what you said, we'll be a bit more serious on that matter the next time

I timed out after after doing almost 3 minutes in that lap, so...yeah, a big big loss. We were already prepared to be third on our class when all the hopes vanished...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG