The online racing simulator
New sim..X-Motor Racing.
(43 posts, started )
Lovely Mercs.
Thanks, I'll check 'em out when I get back home.
Edit: Looks O.K, but the physics need work IMO.
Those videos made my eyes bleed.
I don't care about graphics but those physics look just really really bad. Plus the tracks seem to have horrible low-polygon bumps. If it had proper physics it could be fun but simply just looking at the videos it looks even less realistic than pcars imho. It doesn't even look wrong - it looks strange.
Can somebody (who tried the demo) be more explicit about the wrong physics?

Thanks
all of your 16 posts are just more or less spam, you never even answer any questions. And from the looks alone I'd say you steal car models from other games (Forza, World Racing)
all those cars and tracks are linked on your main site, and not a single hint about the modder himself at all?

If I made a mod for something I'd like to have my name somewhere. I can't access mediafire nor dropbox (all mods are on those sites) from here, so can't check if their names appear inside the archive files.

Just looks like the "mods" are made by the normal developers to make the game more attractive, and circumvent normal license fees.
Do you have some videos or screenshots frlm this new version?
Oh not this shit again...
had a look into some of those archives of your "modder" cars and tracks. Interesting how they all manage to get the unique "carID" right, how all the file names inside the archive follow the same scheme and how there is no notice or readme of any of those modders at all.

I have no problem with the game itself, but using stuff from other games without permission as main advertising for a product you sell is not ok in my eyes
is the game even good? When I tried it, it was rubbish.
Still shit.

But hey, they have fog interpolation.
must be rTractor
his account has 0 miles in LFS, all his 20 posts are in this (and another X-Motor related) thread and his latest screenshots again do only feature "cars made by modders"

edit: all his 21 posts :rolleyes:
And I thought LFS looks and sounds bad...
Anyone tried the latest version yet? Looks promising..

Changes from 1.44 to 1.45:
- Improved collisions on multiplayer
- Added packet optimization
- Improved work with TCP and UDP
- Improved algorithm for multiplayer
- Improved ping display
- Improved steering wheel on replay
- Improved multiplayer chat
- Added pop-up for the multiplayer chat
- Added chat logging to a file
- Added list of players from the lobby
- Added allowing all cars to the servers