The online racing simulator
Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
Happy birthday,Concept! Great bunch of lads!
Happy b-day, guys! Wish you to stay united and keep your solid performance on the track!
Happy birthday!
grats CR, never really knew about the teams history untill now but meeting a CR member on track and i can get a good feeling of how good the team is.
Happy birthday CR!
Happy birthday
Happy birthday, guys!
Happy Birthday!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :drink:
spdoRacing

your neighborhood friendly racers since 21 Dec 2007
Happy Birthday CR! Great team great guys keep it on for 5 more at least please.
Happy birthday Concept and troy, hug your kitty for me!
why leucat isn't mentioned
E: I'm blind.
grazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !
Unbelievable,how many 5 year anniversaries are at this time,I started my LFS online experience in 29/30 december 2007.
Grats to the team,like your color (tone isn't the best though :razz,good luck for future years in flipping,getting banned from cruise servers,petting cats and all other things you're good at!
Quote from Eclipsed :Unbelievable,how many 5 year anniversaries are at this time,I started my LFS online experience in 29/30 december 2007.
Grats to the team,like your color (tone isn't the best though :razz,good luck for future years in flipping,getting banned from cruise servers,petting cats and all other things you're good at!

You are absolutely right! Yesterday it had been 5 years since I bought my S2 license. Time flies...

Anyway, huge congratulations to ConceptRacing, one of the friendliest teams out there, and also very fast as long as they keep it on all 4 wheels :-)

Keep it up and do not throw the Leucat out, thanks!
Happy birthday guys! Really enjoy racing and hanging with you guys, a lot of fun to read your stuff as well. Stay cool!
hahaha I loved those statistics!

Happy birthday all
Grats on 5 years, sadly I don't see you guys so active no more, or am I wrong?
Theres some activity, leu, stu, umm
Congratz guys, always a pleasure racing with you!
Only 3 litres?

Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG