The online racing simulator
Brazil Plugin
(7 posts, started )
Brazil Plugin
Where do I install the Brazil rendering thing in 3ds? It says to put it in VIZ something or whatever, but when I go to assign the brazil renderer, it doesn't show up on the list.

So, what folder do I put the Brazil stuff in?
Quote from savagedrifter2 :Where do I install the Brazil rendering thing in 3ds? It says to put it in VIZ something or whatever, but when I go to assign the brazil renderer, it doesn't show up on the list.

So, what folder do I put the Brazil stuff in?

http://www.splutterfish.com/sf/install.php3

/mike
Thanks for the link! I'm still having problems though. When I go to rename the shortcut target, it says...

The name "C:\3d Studio Max\3dsmax.exe -p brazil.ini" specified in the target box is not valid.

I did everything in that link it said.
Quote from savagedrifter2 :Thanks for the link! I'm still having problems though. When I go to rename the shortcut target, it says...

The name "C:\3d Studio Max\3dsmax.exe -p brazil.ini" specified in the target box is not valid.

I did everything in that link it said.

Check that your 3ds Max is installed in C:\3d Studio Max\
and not in C:\Program\3d Studio Max\ or even C:\Program\Autodesk\3dsMax ...

You have to change the target to where your 3dsmax.exe is...

/mike
#5 - filur
If there are spaces in the path, you might need to enclose the actual program path in quotes.

"C:\3d Studio Max\3dsmax.exe" -p brazil.ini

That one worked, flur, but now when I try to run 3ds, it says "mtlgen.dlt is missing" and then I cant run 3ds.
reinstall ..

Brazil Plugin
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG