The online racing simulator
Chrome(ish) Green & blue silvia with picture please make!
I really want this skin to be made, can anyone do it? need this skin in 2048x2048 when its done !

I need it for XRT
Attached images
Captureculture.PNG
I'll definitely give it a go

But it will be my first attempt so i can't promise it being finished or being any good

Merry Christmas
Conor
Quote from krieger2fast4u :I really want this skin to be made, can anyone do it? need this skin in 2048x2048 when its done !

I need it for XRT

Sexy car. I'll give it a go as well if that's okay. But, if you don't mind me asking, what's on the rear and decklid?
Hey

Are there any other things like logos and your name for example which you would like on the car ?

Also texpelt you are a much more experienced skinner than me and your skin will probably be better but I won't give up :P

Now I'v wrapped all that up, Here is a preview of the car Hope you like it
Obviously it's not finished, I still have to get the side decals on it and stuff but almost haha.

Merry Christmas !

I'll give it a try (;
Done! :)
-
(krieger2fast4u) DELETED by krieger2fast4u
Quote from ConorRS55 :Hey

Are there any other things like logos and your name for example which you would like on the car ?

Also texpelt you are a much more experienced skinner than me and your skin will probably be better but I won't give up :P

Now I'v wrapped all that up, Here is a preview of the car Hope you like it
Obviously it's not finished, I still have to get the side decals on it and stuff but almost haha.

Merry Christmas !

No thanks, i'll want to have it as showed on picture
Very nice so far though
Quote from Texpelt88 :Sexy car. I'll give it a go as well if that's okay. But, if you don't mind me asking, what's on the rear and decklid?

Ofcourse its okay
I don't know whats on the rear :/
Sorry!
i took it off the site.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG