The online racing simulator
FZR skin with gold roll bar.
(10 posts, started )
Hello everyone!

I played LFS like 2 days ago, and while i was playing, I saw someone with FZR that have GOLD roll bar (might be Yellow - Orange, but seemed gold).

Can anyone help me find this skin?

I would like "clear" skin - between Yellow - Orange body color, black wheels, and that roll bar.

Thanks in advance,
ProMeR.
Like this?

The rest you can color within LFS garage as usual.

PS. You have to resize the skin to 1024px for LFSW upload...
Quote from Eclipsed :Like this?

The rest you can color within LFS garage as usual.

PS. You have to resize the skin to 1024px for LFSW upload...

Yes exactly! Thank you!
But I need to uplad it to LFSW ? How can I resize it ?
Sorry,stupid me - since there is no details on skin,there is no difference if it is 2048px or 1024 - should resize it by default...
Here it is...
Attached images
FZR_GoldRollBar.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Sorry,stupid me - since there is no details on skin,there is no difference if it is 2048px or 1024 - should resize it by default...
Here it is...

So I need to upload that skin to LFSW ? And use the first skin you gave me (at the first message) ?
Technically they will look identical in-game (as there are no details on skin what will look low-res),so feel free to delete the big one to save few kB on your HDD and use only the latest one.
Quote from Eclipsed :Technically they will look identical in-game (as there are no details on skin what will look low-res),so feel free to delete the big one to save few kB on your HDD and use only the latest one.

Okay, so I'll upload the latest skin you gave me.
Btw, how I can do those skins ? With what software ?
With any graphical editor (as skin is just a jpg picture),even MS Paint,but for sake of quality,use GIMP,which seems to be the best of freeware. Link already given by Skagen few posts above. And very helpful to have skin kits,like these: http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php
And also useful to see what have you made - CMX viewer from lfs.net additional downloads section!
Quote from Eclipsed :With any graphical editor (as skin is just a jpg picture),even MS Paint,but for sake of quality,use GIMP,which seems to be the best of freeware. Link already given by Skagen few posts above. And very helpful to have skin kits,like these: http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php
And also useful to see what have you made - CMX viewer from lfs.net additional downloads section!

Okay, thank you very much! You helped me alot!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG