The online racing simulator
Calling all S2 drivers!!
(21 posts, started )
Calling all S2 drivers!!
Right, some of you may remember me. I was here a lot for a while, then this thing called real life took over and I got too caught up in it to race. Then I came back but I was very disappointed with the lack of decent servers available so again, I just drifted away. Then my father got into the game and I remembered my very good memories with the game, including good races, other driver banter, team fun/banter (Mooooooooo!) and even forum banter.

I got my PC set up properly, fixed my wheel and set about racing!! Only to find Demo and cruise servers to be busy. No fun. I raced the FBM at Blackwood but just didn't enjoy it. If it wasn't Demo users crashing into me then it was people doing 1:12:XX all day long that made it no fun. I have also noticed that the activity around here just isn't as fun anymore. This is THE BEST racing game on the market and pretty much EVERY SINGLE one of us knows this! We can't let work, college or girlfriends, boyfriends and other bores drive us down!

I want you all to join me in a salute to those who race by joining me for a bloody good race!

I invite you NOW to come on to FUBAR RACING S2 and join me for a race at South City Chicane in the FBM.

See you there folks - Don't forget...

FUBAR RACING S2

Lets put Live For Speed and S2 back where it belongs...at the top!
No one? Really?

This isn't a server advertisement... This is an attempt to get LFS and S2 servers busy again and not a single person joined...
I hear ya!
Gimme 2 mins and I'll be online.
#4 - rik97
try cargame s2, there are much drivers
sorry, but i dont think many people are too interested in random public racing any more, people are too engrossed in to league practice or cargame, where its guaranteed to be full.
We are some people online now at the server, come join
Nice to see some old forum names on the server.

Good racing in here right now!
All of them? How the **** is that going to fit in a server?
Ever wondered how some manage to blow a horse?
Know that, and you know how we managed.

AAaaaaanyhooooww! Great fun! Had some nice racing with the ordinary forum ****s ;D
Yes a lot of fun and a crazy amount of laughs. Next time!
Quote from The General Lee :Yes a lot of fun and a crazy amount of laughs. Next time!

maybe you should try out league racing. I don't even bother with public racing much anymore.
Had a few nice runs

(and a lot of TVE's expressive sex oriented imagings while at it) : D
Quote from The Very End :Great fun! Had some nice racing IN the ordinary forum ****s ;D

Fixed for you to suit you better!
Quote from Bmxtwins :maybe you should try out league racing. I don't even bother with public racing much anymore.

For once I'm in same thoughts as the Rayberry here,pretty rare public joiner I am,as it feels all the time the same,when it's same track and car for multiple races in row.
#14 - Xone
sorry i dont like FBM

multiclass or TBO is better
Please no more multiclass, I have it up my neck now
I just want some simple 1 car one track (with rotation), like the good old days.
^
|
What he said. I'm counting on this evening Lee.
Quote from Bmxtwins : I don't even bother with public racing much anymore.

You should probably try it.
I would advice people to try it out aswell. Its jusy friendly racing with a lot of lauhs and spills
Quote from Eclipsed :
For once I'm in same thoughts as the Rayberry here,pretty rare public joiner I am,as it feels all the time the same,when it's same track and car for multiple races in row.

Strange arguement, tbh.

On the cargame servers, the track changes every 5 races and you have several different cars to choose from, while in league racing the combo only changes every 1 or 2 weeks.

I can understand why someone would prefer league racing but not for that reason.

I'd like to have single-class servers as well but there just aren't enough racers for this atm, I guess.
Quote from zeugnimod :Strange arguement, tbh.

On the cargame servers, the track changes every 5 races and you have several different cars to choose from, while in league racing the combo only changes every 1 or 2 weeks.

Multiple was the keyword - 5 races all the same. Ok,I know,no 2 races actually are the same,but still it's not,what I'm searching for...

And about league racing - I'm not the fanatic,who goes 1 or even 2 weeks before the race to practice,practice,practice... And joining multiple leagues give some more combos...

Calling all S2 drivers!!
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG