IndyCar 250 Practice Session #2
If you do not have a Realistic NASCAR Slicks License this will be your final chance to obtain one in time for the IndyCar 250!

The second practice session for the 2013 IndyCar 250 will occur on Saturday, January 5, 2013 starting at 13:45 GMT. This session will involve a qualifying session (single car runs) followed by a 45 lap race which will begin with 2 pace laps. (How to Restart Video)

Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: ic250
TeamSpeak: ts.ident-racing.net
TS Channel: Competitors Room (or any subchannel of it)

Those who are registered for the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series are the only drivers welcome to join in this session. Registration for the RNCS is presently open.

Slick License Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the Formula V8 at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both qualifying and race session.
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series registration.
I'm planning to be on the grid this time
I should be there this time.
I'm working on aquiring another server for tomorrow's practice session because 500servers is currently down. Please join TeamSpeak (ts.ident-racing.net) if no other messages have been posted here, and we will hope to obtain another server in a reasonable amount of time.

I've added team channels to TeamSpeak anyways, so you'll get to test those out tomorrow. Hopefully in a race situation
I'm really sorry.. I was up late last night and entirely slept through the practice session's scheduled time

The sad part is that Rony was kind enough to offer us a server for the session

Sorry guys, I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again :/. Next Practice session will have to wait until we get our server back up and running
This practice session has been rescheduled
Qualifying for this practice session begins in 8 hour and 45 min from the time of this post. This will be the final practice in which unlicensed competitors will be permitted to participate.
I'd like to appologize for failing to notice XYX flipped on the track track I know that it failed to collect anybody else, but the fact that I missed it likely slowed some of you down and lost trust in race control. I assure you that tomorrow it will result in a yellow flag quickly.
I did not lose trust in RC, i would like it though if people responded to race control better and try to follow some basic rules. The flag system worked fine for me.
#10 - Thai
Hi,

i dont understand what ppl trying to tell me,
my english is very very bad, so i please WRITE to me on chat,

thanks
#11 - xyx
yes was strange fail am not shure what really hapened and few sec later i flip ... i didn`t hit shift+s as we do normaly because was pre-race practice .. but when i didn`t see yellow flag i decide to shift + s anyway ...

please take my apologies if i didn't react as i should :/ ...... hope you all hade good race !

xyx
Quote from xyx :yes was strange fail am not shure what really hapened and few sec later i flip ... i didn`t hit shift+s as we do normaly because was pre-race practice .. but when i didn`t see yellow flag i decide to shift + s anyway ...

please take my apologies if i didn't react as i should :/ ...... hope you all hade good race !

xyx

I was pre-occupied as well as Kid by another situation which was occuring. Tomorrow there will be more than 2 admins though, so it won't happen tomorrow.

You were just fine in what you did today, but tomorrow, just wait on race control. It would be our fault not your's if a crash would occur because of something like this
Yes and to add, this is Realistic Nascar, so keep it as real as possible, in real world racing, they don't have Shift+s either.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Yes and to add, this is Realistic Nascar, so keep it as real as possible, in real world racing, they don't have Shift+s either.

Please,
#1 Shift + S is bult in and cant be disabled.
#2 being a single admin, controlling several driver's is not easy.
#3 we ware human, we make mistakes.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :#1 Shift + S is bult in and cant be disabled.

Sadly it cannot. Sometimes I wish it could be restricted to pit stall only as an option
well, you could just check insims that disallow rejoin.
Orrrr how about having a bind that drivers send ($sc) to call admins attentions when they want to spectate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG