The online racing simulator
Sugar, Sugar
(20 posts, started )
Sugar, Sugar
#2 - Sobis
Cool!

E: It really needs a fast-forward button as I'm too lazy to use cheat engine
Yeah, but I get bored of that pretty quick due to the lack of a goal. I like the way this is done with proper levels.

It actually reminds me a little of Lemmings.
What a great little game!
I already raged on level 3, why the **** is it so slow?! I'm not a patient person.
I think I am too slow and stupid for this game.. Stuck on level 19.. Now it is limited sugar and that is whats killing me
lvl 10
Ok so I am at level 27 and currently ragequited. My brain almost exploaded due to actually thought processing!
1 buck on iphone :d
funny game when you eat or want to pee - draw some lines and leave for a minute And yes, it stores cookie
Freeplay not that funny.

Static dynamics (not only avalanche) would also add some.

Gravity master also fun from physics tags
Are the extra levels super hard or can I pick up and play it without ragequiting?
Learn by doing.
You ass, you know I am a retard
Anyone know what physics engine do they use?
I got idea for sugar behaving more like snow, with static piles, avalanches and even moving glaciers and it would be fun to find out if it works...

If you use friction coefficient like these you should obtain static piles up to 40° slope, slides at 30° slope and mass movement with at least 20 grains layer at 20° slope

I found this old game http://burningsand.de/play/burningsand.de/bs/bs.bsx which turns to not have snow and avalanches but much more other particles.
Attached images
Friction avalanche.JPG
It seems I am quite new to old sandboxes
Anybody know OE Cake (which distribute forces through particles unlike BurningSands) and how to make particles qualities other than just mixing their definitions? Everything there is very springy: jelly elastic or very solid and I need some dry grains.

Sugar, Sugar
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG