The online racing simulator
What the hell.
(41 posts, started )
well I was going to post constructively but it hardly seems worth the effort now.
I think that can be applied to my entire experience of the internet, ever, Becky.
Quote from Becky Rose :well I was going to post constructively but it hardly seems worth the effort now.

Come on Becky, we all know your really an 18 stone trucker from Basingstoke - LOLZ

Sorry for offence to the real lady's but Rule 30 is Rule 30.......

And, getting back to my original point, BM's tend to be pimp cars, either 'pimp my ride' or in the sense I mean.

WOW, there are actual females who race ????????

I thought that only happened with females I know in the depths of the shire ...............
Wait Racer, are you the rave dude with piercings and stuff, long hair, who use drugs recreationally, or is that some other guy, i honestly forgot..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wait Racer, are you the rave dude with piercings and stuff, long hair, who use drugs recreationally, or is that some other guy, i honestly forgot..

Klutch is who you're thinking about. Racer X is the one that's convinced that the whole universe is an elaborate conspiracy theory.
@ dawesdust

Yeah Klutch, where is that ****'
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wait Racer, are you the rave dude with piercings and stuff, long hair, who use drugs recreationally, or is that some other guy, i honestly forgot..

No, thats me

But, other than Becky, are there actually female racers here ?

Quote from Boris Lozac :@ dawesdust

Yeah Klutch, where is that ****'

Što racizam? Šta imaš protiv crnaca?

Haha sprdam se.
Quote from beolex :Što racizam? Šta imaš protiv crnaca?

Haha sprdam se.

Србија је хрватски земљишта
Did you just say "bitch get on your knees and polish my tralier hitch"?
Almost.
Hot.
This thread reminds me of the good parts about being banned.

Not seeing this kind of shit.
Or you could "drift" your cursor around the thread and into Kittens or Revenge of the funnies.
Cats have been objected to sry.

And I've never had anyone polish my trailer hitch in any language, OMG, what have I done wrong.........

I'll just get back to the crazy theories shall I.

A vid of trailer hitch polishing would be entertaining tho plz.

What the hell.
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG