The online racing simulator
I feel bad for anyone who has to wait more than 3 seconds for their media player to open.

Well, I feel bad for anyone still using media player...
Quote :real life hacks

:clapclap: love those things, always try to remember them. Just used the plastic bag and vinegar one few day ago for my flatshares shower head

a sort of real life(PC hack I found out some time ago: Normally if you want to use an IPhones WiFi hotspot on a notebook, you have to install ITunes. But, you can unpack the Itunes setup file with say 7zip, and get three handy seperate installers, one of them is the WiFi driver only. The "unpack setup file" method works with a surprising number of setup files, with it I got around the bloody Logitech SetPoint installer error.

@media player: still use newest version of winamp in classic mode with WASAPI plugin, fast enough and does everything I need
My favourite thing about the itunes update is how it (for some reason) periodically stops your browser working as it installs.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Well, I feel bad for anyone still using media player...

So what do YOU use for "playing" "media" other than a "media" "player"?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Not media player.
problem

Nuff said
Nice one
most europian ppl are

Russian xmas looks so.... D-----:
So yes,

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I feel bad for anyone who has to wait more than 3 seconds for their media player to open.

Yours takes that many bounces? Mine doesn't even bounce.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yours takes that many bounces? Mine doesn't even bounce.

Mine doesn't bounce either.

Would be strange if an icon actually did bounce.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yours takes that many bounces? Mine doesn't even bounce.

Niether does mine but that's cos I don't use faggy apple products.
Quote from Lotesdelere :

Ah had already forgotten that world is scheduled to end at 21st. My two week holiday should also start then, so I'm going to be seriously pissed if this forecast is accurate.
Quote from Bose321 :Mine doesn't bounce either.

Would be strange if an icon actually did bounce.

Well, that's OSX's "I'm launching" animation. Just sitting there doesn't really give any feedback that anything is happening. Other OS' are really good at giving no feedback.. and then once they decide to launch.. you have 13 of them open. Not pointing fingers.

Quote from BlueFlame :Niether does mine but that's cos I don't use faggy apple products.

You don't haffto keep showing your intellect in every thread. I think most of us have long since established an opinion regarding that matter.

It used to bounce about 15 times before it opened before, so I'm happy with how many bounces it does now. I'll be switching out my CD drive to an SSD someday soon.

/ontopic/

Lol

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG