The online racing simulator
Music for your... eyes?
(3 posts, started )
Music for your... eyes?
Hi everyone!

I play mostly on cargame.nl servers (always clean, of course), and the only contact I had with someone was a comment on a Skagen's video in Youtube... So most of you don't know who I am.

As you can see, I'm not used to post in forums, so i'll try going to the point in a proper way .

I'm a musician since I was 8, and after I finished my studies, for 5 or 6 years I've been producing my own music with this tools:

- Korg Triton LE for sounds
- Adobe Audition for mixing

A couple of months ago I started a new channel in Youtube, where I upload the music I create. Now I want to share it with you. I work on many music styles, reggae, rock, electronic...

I know there is very multi-talented people here, musicians included, so I'd like to hear your feedback, advises, etc, so I can keep improving the quality of the music. Also, feel free to suggest a music style so I can work on it. Or if you'd like me to make the music for some video, just contact me!

I hope this post is not considered spam , the main purpose of it is to share music... I hope you guys visit the channel and like what you hear!

Best regards.
Hi everyone!

Some months later the channel is working fairly good and some good music have been uploaded. You can listen to my brand new song here:

Rage | Kill Everyone!

I hope you like it, and of course your feedback will be appreciated!

Music for your... eyes?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG