The online racing simulator
500servers: 7 Years / Holiday Special (60% OFF!)

60% OFF ALL SERVICES, PLUS FRE ... RDERS OF 6 MONTHS OR MORE

To celebrate the 7 years we have been running we are offering 60% off of all services ordered before 23rd December and will last for the lifetime you are with 500servers.

In addition to this you will also receive a FREE 2nd service of the equivalent specification on any semi-annual or annual order (6 months or more)

To take advantage of the 60% off simply order and use coupon code: 7years at the checkout.

Thank you to everybody who has remained supportive through tough times over the last few years. I hope to be with you for many more years to come

I wish you all a great end to 2012, and a prosperous start to 2013

http://www.500servers.com
#2 - PoVo
Haha, remembering asking you last year if you will do a further reduction next year, it makes me laugh that you did actually increase it this year

Great price
#3 - 2zas
Great!
Finally got the website to load and bought some servers... been 10 hours and servers haven't stopped "pending"...
Anyone heard anything as of late? Still need to get some refunds.

According to his steam account "ATC Franky 500" he was on 44 hours ago.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Anyone heard anything as of late? Still need to get some refunds.

According to his steam account "ATC Franky 500" he was on 44 hours ago.

why dont you contact him on steam then?
sucks that this stuff still not sorted out. good luck to the people that are waiting on refunds or answers. there is no excuse for this has been about 3 months no word but yet he active on steam. at least we know he is avoiding lfs which is probably a good idea on his part since he has pissed off alot of people.
Quote from Franky.S :why dont you contact him on steam then?

already wrote his steam, and vimeo. also tried to register on his cod server forum but its not accepting new members (he was actually logged in)
tbh I won't be mad as long as I get refunded for about the 60% of service I didnt get .

actually found his vimeo when i was checking for his obituary
He's been posting on fb in February.
I've sended him a PM on Facebook to come forward and give us an explanation on what happened and at least give us a refund.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG