The online racing simulator
Weird issue (appeared when making a name)
Hello.

I've had this issue for a few days, which appeared a when i was making myself a new nickname and then my computer crashed. Now i can't load my original nickname, the game just says: "Can't load settings: [GTC] Gravel".

This has affected in a way that i had to set up all of my binds again, wheel buttons, wheel turn axis, etc.....
I can't even use CSR. How could i get it to work again..? LFS sounds like crap without it

I wish someone could help me!
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Hello.

I've had this issue for a few days, which appeared a when i was making myself a new nickname and then my computer crashed. Now i can't load my original nickname, the game just says: "Can't load settings: [GTC] Gravel".

This has affected in a way that i had to set up all of my binds again, wheel buttons, wheel turn axis, etc.....
I can't even use CSR. How could i get it to work again..? LFS sounds like crap without it

I wish someone could help me!

Happend to me too.

And still didn't solve it , so hope someone can say the solution

Since 5 months i can't load that nickname which crashed , so i made a new one...

Best Regards,
Yeah, i made a new name as well, the only thing that's wrong anymore is the CSR unavailability Help, anyone?
remove the driver name and make a new one with the same name. It doesnt matter for stats or anything, because lfsworld or anything worked with username.

I had the same problem and this is how i solved it
I cant remove it, it just says: Can't load settings for the player
Go to LFS\data\misc and delete the .ply file with the old username and then rename the new player to the old name. It should work.
Thanks man!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG