The online racing simulator
What the hell.
(41 posts, started )
What the hell.
Ive noticed this for years and today i finally googled for an answer. Have you ever walked behind someone in a straight line and every time you try to pass or your about to pass, they start merging over into your lane as if you were magnets? Its really really odd and thought i should put it out there.

Another odd thing. Why the hell do i see more m6's than m3's (e92). Hell here in stl, a 645 runs 40 grand alone, which is the same as a m3, 2 e46 m3's, or 4 e36 m3's. St louis is weird...
No.
Nope.

But I always have it when I walk towards someone and we have to pick a side.
#4 - PoVo
happened to me yesterday.
Your allowed to move over once in blocking, if you weave then you get a drivethru.

Raise it as a protest after the race !

And to point 2, your pimps are moving upmarket...........

She never said she was a prostitute mate
#9 - senn
Is that you in your avatar? what. the. gilf.
Quote from Bmxtwins :She never said she was a prostitute mate

Believe me. After a couple good nights, the idea comes to mind. If you ask a woman and she says hell no. She fib. Getting paid for an (hopefully) orgasm or 2 sounds like a deal.

It's kinda like F1 racing without team orders. Unless your in a orgy.
what does fib mean?

and about your deal, well, think about what people normally pay for such a service ...

btw isn't prostitution still illegal in the US?
Quote from mp5cod :Is that you in your avatar? what. the. gilf.

That is American TV Chef Paula Deen in her avatar, left over from a themed month a while ago (as is mine).

Quote from ACCAkut :what does fib mean?

to fib = to tell a lie
Quote from ACCAkut :

btw isn't prostitution still illegal in the US?

Yup, but they're still out in plain daylight. But when you can get 5 bucks for a suck or 10 to slip in, even the cops become customers. I love my city's police force.
Cops normally take out the ones that look like they just got hit by a truck. The nice ones they love to pay for, and keep them active for a reason.

It's amazing what you can see at 4am while in the middle of the city.
Quote from mp5cod :Is that you in your avatar? what. the. gilf.

It's Paula Deen, connoisseur of congestive-heart-failure-inducing food.

Quote from Sueycide_FD :I love my city's police force.

Sure, you 'love' them...
Nothing feels better than to be a victim of police brutality where the weapon is the long dick of the law.
I think somewhere in your life you have made a wrong turn.
Well, at least, as of the last number of posts... the thread now matches it's title if nothing else...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Nothing feels better than to be a victim of police brutality where the weapon is the long dick of the law.

I though girth was supposed to be more pleasurable.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I though girth was supposed to be more pleasurable.

It varies between females. I prefer an average girth, above average length. I like my current boyfriend. He's the equivalent of a RB4 in a field of XRT's but knows what he's doing.

Quote from PMD9409 :I think somewhere in your life you have made a wrong turn.

Just in case the world does end, i want to be as loose as possible. No pun intended.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :It varies between females. I prefer an average girth, above average length. I like my current boyfriend. He's the equivalent of a RB4 in a field of XRT's but knows what he's doing.

Just in case the world does end, i want to be as loose as possible. No pun intended.

This thread took a turn for the worse.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :He's the equivalent of a RB4 in a field of XRT's but knows what he's doing.

Slower, yet still manages to overheat the rubber?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Slower, yet still manages to overheat the rubber?

At least the RB4 is allowed to be ran without an intake restriction in most leagues. That's a serious issue when applied to a human lung

And Sueycide FD - Rule 30 plz

What the hell.
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG