The online racing simulator
g25+genius joy hb
(5 posts, started )
g25+genius joy hb
hi.i Want to set my genius joystick to function as a handbrake. I set handbrake option to axis , select the right axis (8), but here comes the problem. when the joy is in starting position, te handbrake is on, it turns off when i pull it. Its supposed to be the other way around... I tried to invert the axis, but no difference. Any suggestions?
Not sure, but maybe you can recalibrate the axis by holding it by default (not having it in starting position), so when you calibrate it you let it go to the starting position. In some games that will invert it.
I do this with xbox gamepad, right analog as clutch axis. To calibrate so that center is 0 I just hold it up and then press the C button to calibrate so then I let it go it goes to 0.
Remember and lock the calibration or it will re-calibrate when you move it the opposite direction.
Quote from DavidTiger :I do this with xbox gamepad, right analog as clutch axis. To calibrate so that center is 0 I just hold it up and then press the C button to calibrate so then I let it go it goes to 0.
Remember and lock the calibration or it will re-calibrate when you move it the opposite direction.

well yeah that worked, but it somehow f-d up my whole steering wheel setting. Now if i turn the wheel just a tiny the ingame steering wheel+wheels turn immediately to the max angle. ingame and logitech app setting are set to 720 degrees. I tried to reinstal, recalbriate teh wheel. no change.... any idead what the heck is wrong with my steer? It had worked for 2 month with no problem, now i set the joy as handbrake and everythign gets ****ed up
Unlcock the calibrations in LFS, calibrate everything, including the joystick using the method I said, Then lock the calibrations again.
If you recaribrate then lock it without actually calibrating everything it will mess it up.

g25+genius joy hb
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG