The online racing simulator
LLM drivers dont like the layout :/
I have tried it today also and I don't like it too
Tbh regular turn there is fine because its kyr3, not ky3. youll break dampers if u cut
Quote from Bmxtwins :youll break dampers if u cut

Oh hell yes. My rear right damper was gone after 20 laps
This season is going to be amazing! Just hoping there's going to be a lot of teams signing up
Quote from Bmxtwins :Tbh regular turn there is fine because its kyr3, not ky3. youll break dampers if u cut

It doesn't break my dampers http://i.imgur.com/Smfng.jpg. I don't think the dampers are the issue if you're smart, its the wishbone damage. The problem is, even if you don't cut the chicane, you are just as likely to get that by accidently just flicking the sleeping policemen there. I literally just took a KY3 GT3 set and changed a couple of suspension settings which wouldn't have a big impact on the cars handling, so my pace is irrelevant.

inb4 "nice fov"
not like that isaac, i meant if you touch just barely the ends of it. And that was on fxr
OK but you're missing my point too. The issue with cutting isn't the dampers(the dampers arent any different if I hit the end) its just that you get wishbone damage once every now and then for almost no reason and it messes up your cambers, you could make a small mistake when not trying to cut it and that happens(and likewise, a highspeed collision into a wall on the other side), which can ruin a teams race with a small mistake.

I'm not saying what you should/shouldn't do, just balancing your argument a bit. I guess that the risk is lower in a GT3 than in a GT1 when IGTC made the choice to put a chicane there.
Ok. Either way its your problem if you wanna touch them.
Without this, it would be better. Now it is very dangerous.
Attached images
9lVu4.jpg
I think that you should leave it. It may may the oval section a good (DRS sort of) zone. If you get what I mean :P
This tyre would be a reason for big mess in oval aka crash. If you just don't get it right. But on the other hand, if you leave it without anything...then the buggy curb might strikes again
no layout pls
Eteam but no vires?
If anyone is interested to team up for some racing in this season, let me know.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Eteam but no vires?

I sent 3 applications last night, did you not receive them?
im not an admin i just didnt see u in the list at first
Oh Okay no worries then
Quote from MousemanLV :If anyone is interested to team up for some racing in this season, let me know.

I want it. But you need more 2 two of drivers (I test drive :F) I bad understand the English.
#96 - Ring
Can u use some normal layout maybe...WTF is this shit??? Layout from ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Rev it is perfect.
Restrict cars only GTR's on server ,remove kick/ban options and set server more than 11 connections.
Quote from Ring :Can u use some normal layout maybe...WTF is this shit??? Layout from ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Rev it is perfect.
Restrict cars only GTR's on server ,remove kick/ban options and set server more than 11 connections.

I dont even have my server up yet?
Quote from Ring :Can u use some normal layout maybe...WTF is this shit??? Layout from ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Rev it is perfect.

The LLM.Training servers are low budget. Sorry.
There are still spots available for season 4, if your lookig for a team to drive with post here you might find someone to team up with
02 and 18 for like the 3rd season in a row xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG