The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :So it should stay with a massively high ride-height and high profile tyres?

Yes it should, since it doesn't look broken and molested that way...

Quote from jibber :Yes it should, since it doesn't look broken and molested that way...

it's on a air ride suspension, this is not the way it stays when on the road. And it fits this car a lot better than say a VW Jetta.
First time I have to agree with jibber, looks whole a lot better being stock. Lowered one looks like a crushed car. Everyone has their opinion though, not judging
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :First time I have to agree with jibber, looks whole a lot better being stock. Lowered one looks like a crushed car. Everyone has their opinion though, not judging

^ this.
Lowered suspension is nice till you have to go thru drivedown, speed bump or uturn off the road

R32 I can understand, but everything else I get sad

but those two are quite nice.
It's a static GTI with 300hp

One on the right is a diesel on air.
dont you ever get bored with the whole vag group cars.. they was alright to me until I realized how boring all the cars are, now I feel like puking them out of my mind.. and the lowered vaginas are so seeeeen, cant stand them anymore.

Not only about the cars for me, it's about having a good time with all the people.

Made lots of friends from it.
ofcourse, but you can meet ppl with any kind of car.. rwd ppl are more fun anyways sorry, winter time always makes me mad, cursing the fwd..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :ofcourse, but you can meet ppl with any kind of car.. rwd ppl are more fun anyways sorry, winter time always makes me mad, cursing the fwd..

Haha!

Well rwd people like bmw or mercedes people, are either turkish people or trailer park trash here in holland. VW meetings are just of a much higher standard than any other, so i love it.
Same story for denmark, or some sort of gang relation
its not different here for most part tbh, but best to get to know to friends of friends etc.. luckily turkish ppl stay southern, near helsinki.. ive lost my temper few times with them, idiot ppl. where do they get money for the expensive cars anyway!?

something to keep on topic meanwhile..
They all steal shit and sell weed, that is how you drive expensive bimmers and mercs.

Oke brb gotta sell some.
I wanna get Audi A3! o.o

I do love every car you post
Quote from Tomba(FIN) : where do they get money for the expensive cars anyway!?

IDK about turkish people, but here in eastern europe, I know people who are driving pretty nice cars, but there is a thing - those cars are leased (is that the correct word?) For example, two guys I know - first one drives E63 630i, second - Lexus LS460, but both of them are living in small shitty apartments and 50% (or even more) of their monthly income is going to pay off the car lease.
I remember how few years ago, before recession, when banks were throwing ''free money'' (all kinds of leases & credits) at people, streets were pretty much full with all kinds of expensive cars
Could be dubai or somewhere suiting for those cars.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Those rims gave me cancer.

They are just rotiform blq's, great quality and pretty expensive. Bbs even made replica's of them.

Bbs rx-r

This is the original design from lambo, that rotiform made a replica of.

So bbs made a bad replica of a replica.

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG