The online racing simulator
Assassin's Creed III or Hitman or Far Cry 3 ?
I rly dont know what to buy ...

Some sugestions?
Watching gameplays on youtube ...far cry look amazing ...ac3 and hitman too ...

help
Lfs
I have not played the game themself, but I have been with a friend and played through / seen the whole AC3, and I must say that game is brilliant. Gets a thumb up from me!
And actualy..im trying to buy game wich i can play more then 20 hours in sp mode ... as3 is about 15-16 hours i think? or im wrong?

far cry 3 look promising about that, they have open world map ( but its same like ac3 right?)
Seems so, my mate ran through it on around 16 hours. But then again he skipped a lot of the sidequests and such which could exctend the gametime a lot.
Downloading far cry 3
Borderlands 2
WoT
fc

astonishing game
#13 - DeKo
Hitman is brilliant, feels like the old ones only much better.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :If its matter of downloading(not buying), why not download both?

Digital distribution?
#15 - JJ72
Far Cry 3 seems like a title which will be on steam sale very soon
Buy one and download the other ones
I am myself a big fan of the Hitman series. Haven't played it yet, but a friend of mine says is the best game he's played in ages. Of course forget about it if you prefer frenetic action, this is more like a stealth game where you have to use a minimum % of your brain.
FC3, AC3, Hitman... 3 of the best games I've played in a while. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.
Far Cry 3 is the game you want. Has went straight to my top 3 games ever and probs best game this gen by far.

Was going to choose Dishonored or Hitman as a "meh" game of year until i got this, this is everything FC2 was aiming to be and more.

Story mode might be a little generic but the sandbox is where the fun is. Been playing for over 10 hours now and only done 2 or 3 story quests, just been assing about exploring and liberating areas instead and is great. Best stealth OR shooting this year whatever way u want to play.

Runs decent on HD 5850 and 4GB ram on high settings @ 1080p, with higher settings just adding far too much blur and lag without making any visual improvement.
Quote from JJ72 :Far Cry 3 seems like a title which will be on steam sale very soon

Very unlikely since it won't be even a month old by Christmas, when the Christmas sale starts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG