The online racing simulator
Online racing basics
(16 posts, started )
Online racing basics
Hi guys, don't want to ask the stupid questions here but please can someone tell me how to send and recieve setups from other players online??
Hi, welcome!

If you press the "n" key, you can see the list of names (connection box) of the connected players.

By clicking SS next to their name in the list, you can send your current setup.

They will see a message in the chat history saying "x has sent his/her setup".

When someone has sent their setup the "ss" in the connection box changes to a green "s". Click on it; then you will be promted to name the file so that it can be saved.

The file will be accessible when you go to the garage sceen and select the relevant car, and the select the newly saved setup from the list.

Hope that explanation wasn't too complicated!

Thank you!
Will give it try tonight!! Need to find 3 seconds to keep up witht the boys, if the setup does not work, ...I am afraid i am still not ready to accept that i am slow!!
hallo dieter, bly om nog n local te sien.

on which track and car is this?
Howzit. On blackwood, driving the gti. I am running 1:37 and 1:36 consistently but the other guys running 1:34 and 1:33!!!
nee wat somme lekke, do you want to hook up 2nite, i get a 1.35 out of my current setup, still slow, but thats me and not the setup
sounds great! when and were?
i go online after 22h00, vodacom lags before that time. use the search button. Racename Jaco1981
sorry mate have an early one. will be on the lookout for your name.
no problem. im on after 10 most nights
The XFG@BL1 combo is quite easy actually. My pb is 1:33.650 without much effort :P
nope, not for me, just cant get my times that low
This is easier, I've attached my BL1 set. It's the setup grid set with a few tweaks as I drive kb. My pb is 33.6 but over the course of a sprint race I can average 34.2 without to much hassel. Good luck!
Attached files
XFG_^0BL1 GP.set - 132 B - 957 views
Thank you! Will give it a rev and give feedback on my times!
Thanks for the setup again. Posted a PB of 1:36.44 a little off the base but managing to balance the car nicely through the corners now. Should start dropping. Could I ask for a setup on the rear wheel drive?

Anyone got an idea of how much time you loose using gears and clutch vs. sequential shift? I like using gears as I want to keep withthe realizim of the game (and practicing heel toe!).
Concern yourself with such trivial issues once you've got your lap times close to the fast folk. Top drivers do top times even with an H-shifter. Drive the way you want to, and consider that sort of thing when you're in a competitive league, where even the tiniest edge counts for something.

Online racing basics
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG