The online racing simulator
I think that crash just costs McLaren a lot of money as I think Ferrari is going be second on the constructor's championship then.
What a race..
Oh for ****s sake...
OMG Alonso almost spun out

They should have let him come in the pits 1 lap ealier, it might be the deciding factor of the race
A DT for that is bullshit.
Why a DT for Hulkenburg? He lost control of his vehicle. No intent in the incident

Dropped him to 4th . Stupid call
pretty heavy rain on the main straight now
Quote from Cornys :Why a DT for Hulkenburg? He lost control of his vehicle. No intent in the incident

?!?

First ever rule which applies in racing is that you gotta have control of your car ALL THE TIME.
Quote from TypeRacing :?!?

First ever rule which applies in racing is that you gotta have control of your car ALL THE TIME.

I disagree with that rule. Loss of control is a common thing in racing and penalizes its self.
Vettel is gonna win the championship unless he crashes or the car break
Quote from Cornys : I disagree with that rule. Loss of control is a common thing in racing and penalizes its self.

Disagreeing FIA rules ain't very reasonable...
Quote from TypeRacing :Disagreeing FIA rules ain't very reasonable...

I do it commonly, but since it's a rule it's not a stupid call.
Quote from Cornys :Why a DT for Hulkenburg? He lost control of his vehicle. No intent in the incident

Same reason as Vettel crashing out button under breaking in Spa 2011. You can't expect not to get a DT when you take out another competitor while trying to overtake.. Even if it was an accident.

Then again, Maldonaro has done that about 10000 times and not got anything close to a penalty.
**** yeah, take that Failonso fanboys

Well done Vettel.
Wow.
What a race...
Welp, nice finale, great season.
Congratulations Vettel! Well deserved championship!
Gutted....
Dont forget Vettel overtook behind yellows as Sky F1 pointed out earlier on in the race.

Ferrari could still dispute the result.

Still - terrific season finale. Interlagos always manages to produce a cracker.

Disappointed for Hamilton. One chapter ends, a new one begins.
They disproved the passing under yellow thing.
Oh did they?

When? And who?
Vettle #3. Likely more to come. Good battle today and a few bad calls on tyres by RedBull, but they were quick enough to get away with it.

Edit: Speed coverage stated that it was a track condition light, not indicating yellow flag.. commentators said they'd never seen the like, but don't doubt it.
At least on the Speed broadcast they said Whiting looked at it exhaustively and found no evidence. There's one view that shows a yellow light, but they said it's a "track condition" light and not a yellow flag light.
By the way, got to give it to Vettel. Well deserved.

He beat Alonsos luck.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :At least on the Speed broadcast they said Whiting looked at it exhaustively and found no evidence. There's one view that shows a yellow light, but they said it's a "track condition" light and not a yellow flag light.

Fair enough then.

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG