Some graffiti design help (good cause)
(8 posts, started )
So, a friend of mine asked for a permission to spray some graffiti in memorial of the "Vukovar tragedy" that occured in the war between Croatia and Serbia and got it. (I wrote the permission thing just so you don't think I'm asking for ideas for some illegal stuff ) It is going to be sprayed somewhere on these walls (E: use street view ) so there's more or less plenty of space.

So, what should be on the graffiti? Well, there are a few elements that can be but it is not necessary for all of them to be there. The most important thing is the Vukovar water tower. (you can google "Vukovar vodotoranj" for more pics of it) You can also include a Croatian flag, Blago Zadro (for more pics, google Blago Zadro). E: You are also free to add some ideas of your own but if you do, please try to make it Vukovar related.

I hope you will help this good cause because Vukovar tragedy should never be forgotten! Thanks in advance and be creative Also, please keep the trolling and any hatred away from this.
Anyone interested?
I'm interested in photos of making this wall done
Good luck!
Well, I'm interested in those photos too, but there will be none photos if we don't have a design to put on the wall...
Is this going to be graffiti or more of a mural?

I don't really have any ideas either way, just curious. I've never been good at that sort of thing.
Well, although graffiti mostly are some names, logos, sayings or stuff like that I wrote graffiti in the title because it's probably a universal name for the "wall art", but as it should be more of a painting than a text, I'd say it's going to be a mural.

And although you don't have any ideas, it's good to keep the topic alive and close to the top of the section because then someone with an idea might actually read this and present his/her idea here.
Doesn't your friend have any ideas?
#8 - JJ72
I think it will be closer to a Mural, but without much knowledge on the actual history it is hard to suggest anything authentic, I think the bottom line is to listen to the community and try to find an optimistic angle to express it.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG