The online racing simulator
F1 United States Grand Prix 2012
(89 posts, started )
damn, hamilton was so close
sigh.. great track but Pirelli have ruined this with their ridiculously hard tyre choice.
I think there was genuine excitement to be found in observing how George Lucas attempted to balance his desire to eat the last of his burger, being addressed by some other guest and getting out of the way of a third.
Alonso. I'm sure he'll give in 200% tomorrow.
Nice track.

So, looks like Vettel will win the title if he doesn't have any technical problems tomorrow.
But, I still hope that Alonso takes enough points to get chance to fight for the title in last race. Then last race would be exciting.
The track is ok, i was expecting more but, we will see tommorow

But im hoping for an exciting race, something like abu dhabi hehe That was an exciting race. And i think vettel will lose only if someone knocks him out of the race, but anything is possible with Grosejan on the track
I love the elevation changes, track is pretty awesome
With the cars in the even slots on the grid being on the 'dirty' side of the track, with Massa in 6th and Alonso in 8th, Ferrari may be tempted to change Massa's gearbox to drop him behind Alonso (who will subsequently gain a much needed place, and get past a much quicker team-mate), and put them both on the 'clean' side of the track?
I think they would have to demonstrate reasonable grounds to suspect the gearbox is damaged to get around parc ferme.

I'm sure Fernando has suggested it!
I'd first wait and see how massa performs in the race. Dropping massa behind alonso during the race is easier and safer than messing with gearbox changes and giving away possible better points.
Waiting wouldn't move Alonso to the clean side of the grid. Would be tough on Massa though, but at least he knows he is no.2 driver.
This may or may not end up being a good track for F1, but it's been fantastic for the support series. Porsche GT3 and Ferrari challenge. Tons of action
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This may or may not end up being a good track for F1, but it's been fantastic for the support series. Porsche GT3 and Ferrari challenge. Tons of action

dirty side of the grid any problem?

Fair play to Ferrari... screwing over Massa.. THAT'S why having a clear #2 driver is essential in F1.
Poor Massa. Don't know why he made new contract with Ferrari.
Hopefully he pwns Alonso in next season (and today).
Well, if the 2 row estimate is correct then the difference for Massa is a theoretical 9th instead of a theoretical 8th. Thats not "that" bad. But I imagine that is part of the premise that he got a new contract, Ferrari have to do everything they can to win a championship. And a Finn hating Alonso? Wow, thats a new story.
#41 - CSF
With the username K.Raikkonen1
It's allowed by the rules, so there's no issue - certainly no moral one.
Quote from CSF :With the username K.Raikkonen1

lol (actually i don't like it either)

Actually i liked Alonso when he drove in Renault.
F1 is not about fair racing anymore, you could've realized it YEARS ago. Now Red Bull fans are vomiting fire, suddenly they forgot how many times FIA found their cars illegal.
Poor Massa, blabla, not fair blabla, remember when Vettel got Webber's front wing? That was totally fair, right?

Jesus Christ, nothing is worse than blind fans. Just to make it clear I don't like the situation either, but that's F1 today, any of the teams would have done the same if they had any chance to keep on fighting for the championship.
Streams?
^^ I like this.
Gwan Alonso!
Cmon Hamilton!

^ Someone better make a screenshot, I don't usually say stuff like that.
Thank you for the stream is great!

F1 United States Grand Prix 2012
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG