The online racing simulator
We need a Meeting room?
(5 posts, started )

Poll : You use a Meeting room?

Yes
No
We need a Meeting room?
I'm not use a Meeting room. Why need it? What benefits from it?)
From the LFS Manual;

Quote :Meeting room: When you click the meeting room button a chat window will be displayed above the serverlist. This allows you to meet other racers and arrange races or just chat a bit. Like in IRC there are a few commands you can use:

/find [username] – will show if the user is online at the moment just like the 'Find User' button.

/users – will show how many users are online at the moment.
/hosts – will show how many hosts are online at the moment.
/me [text] – displays an action of yourself.
/leave – closes the chat just like the 'Leave' button.
/help – shows a list of all chat commands.
/demo - shows old and new demo servers.

I've used it and I think it should be there (as opposed to the feature being removed).

Silverracer, I didn't knew about this, but I have not used it ever. All the information you can look at LFS World.
You can see also WR,PB and other stats on lfsworld,but nobody suggests to remove /w wr,/w pb commands from ingame chat.

I never really used that meeting room,but I'm pretty sure it's useful for some people,as not everyone uses Skype,TS3 or similar. So I don't see a reason to remove,as it does not disturb in any way.
Quote from Eclipsed : So I don't see a reason to remove,as it does not disturb in any way.

I just want to read the other posts about it.
P.s If you remove the "Meeting room", then the LFS will weigh less. 134mb->133,99mb

We need a Meeting room?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG