The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013 Round 1: Pre-Qualifying
Pre-Qualifying for Round 1 of the 2013 GT1 World Series takes place Sunday, 11 November 2012 through Tuesday, 13 November 2012. It will start at 18:00 UTC on the start date, and end at 18:00 UTC on the end date.

For Round 1, ALL TEAMS ENTERED INTO THE SERIES must attempt Pre-Qualifying in order to be eligible to race.

The top 30 overall will be part of the race team list; Those who Pre-Qualify 31st, 32nd, or 33rd must be on "Active Standby" and ready to race on short notice.

Remember: Unlimited laps, fastest lap counts. Drafting permitted, Bumpdrafting NOT ALLOWED. NO Restrictions on Shift+P/Shift+S.

Server Information and Password will be sent to Team Managers and Team Vice-Managers sometime in the next 24 hours.
Current Pre-Qualifying Standings
Attached images
lfs_00000438.jpg
lfs_00000439.jpg
lfs_00000440.jpg
server down???
Quote from Ascona b :server down???

I can connect to the server, and there are many online currently. Are you sure you typed everything right?
Admin Deutschland2007 send for PQ this at 17:54 on11th November 2012 GT1WS Round 1 Pre-Qualifying

Hi Racers:

Here is the pre-qualifying server information for Round 1:

Server Name: NDR.GT1 World Series PQ
NDR.GT1 World Series PreQ is server name(as you can see in my name)

But I'm pretty sure I saw you on their already, so I guess you know
Y U SAVE IN BMP..

mehh
did quick ctrl+s out of lfs, laptop keys are fooked, no photoshop on desktop, so soz :P
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee : time will tell
@Jayeyebee Doesnt matter , there are more than 1 driver per team recorded
Quote from Mustangman759 :@Jayeyebee Doesnt matter , there are more than 1 driver per team recorded

Well, just supposing I'm right edit: I'm not, and that there is a tie at P30, is there a rule that covers that situation?

(I'm not talking about the 1:06.64 tie).
Quote from dekojester :did quick ctrl+s out of lfs, laptop keys are fooked, no photoshop on desktop, so soz :P

Start > Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool
wtf......

I think that mailing system apparently is too complicated for you.

Quote from Dennis93 :.....

teamName: nFinity eSports AM
class: GT1-Am
car: FZR
number: 59
drivers:
- {oscarhardwick, Oscar Hardwick, England}
- {BlueFlame, Jake Cooper, England}
- {ZanZi, Anton Stratiev, Bulgaria}

it is
Quote from Dennis93 :wtf......

I think that mailing system apparently is too complicated for you.

Your message that would have added him said this:

Quote :Ignore the mail before this ; BIG CHANGES.

The reply you received was this:

[/QUOTE]We are not applying any changes based on the contents of this email, as it is improperly formatted.[/QUOTE]

It is not our job to guess what you changed by comparing what you send to what we have. If we let that, people would do so many different ways that more things would be missed. The reason I want such specificity with saying your changes is to 1) have a better log system for it 2) Have everything be more clear and concise.

Follow the format requirements and get your roster changes taken care of. If you add him, I will change the Pre-Qualifying results to include him to your team.
Well technically if he wasnt on any teams roster he should not have had the password . huehuehue
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well technically if he wasnt on any teams roster he should not have had the password . huehuehue

He's a team vice-manager, so :P
Why llm pro as xrr on tracker

GT1WS 2013 Round 1: Pre-Qualifying
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG