The online racing simulator
Website loading issues
(5 posts, started )
Website loading issues
Ive got an issue my My PC, it doesnt load certain websites fully, and they are not useable.

Easy example is eBay, It doent load fully, doesnt load all the infomation and the buttons fully. So the website is unusable.

It loads fine on all other PC's in the household, Including my iPhone through the same network. Its just my PC.

I Disabled/ Unistalled all Firewall etc, Which didnt solve the issue.

Any thoughts?
Tested it with multiple browsers? Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera?

Which ones?
Yes, All Browers, I even downloaded some, Re-installed all of them. Same results!

Websites im having issues with, Some recent ones ive been trying to access

eBay.co.uk
Driftworks.co.uk
POcruise.com

The websites just hang, on a constant Loading status. However, i can visit other websites during thise time (Including Random ones i dont have Cookies or Temp files for) and they all load absolutly fine.

During this time, i can visit these troublesome websites on another device, connected through the same network. And they load fine! whilst on my main PC, the websites do not load, even after refreshing and reloading.

Another thing worth noting (Which i should have) is that my PC is the only one in the household to be connected to the router via a ethernet cable. All other devices are connected wirelessly.
Could it be caused by the DNS?

Try using the ones from Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) to see if that solves he issue.
How would one go about changing these settings?

Website loading issues
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG