The online racing simulator
Logitech Momo
(5 posts, started )
Logitech Momo
OK the problem is that my MOMO wheel aint working at all, when i get into control, i press wheel but the message I get is that no controller can be found. I have disconnected everything and rebooted my PC to see if it recognises the wheel, but nothing. Yes I have checked all my connections, cant even see it when I lokk at the device manager under controllers.........................HELP please
Was this wheel functioning properly until now? Or are you trying it out for the first time?

When you plug it in to the port does it calibrate on its own (wheel turns to left lock and then right lock)?

Are you sure that its got a working power supply?
Yes it was working ok, it has a power supply and no it doesnt calibrate, on game screen in control, it is saying no device!!!!
For it to be recognised in the game screen it should be read in your operating system first (Windows?).

What you could try is to reinstall drivers for the MOMO and see if it helps.

You can download the drivers from the Logitech site.

(try the following link and go to downloads; I'm not sure, but you could probably find the drivers for your wheel by selecting your operating system and some other essential details. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/game-gear/320?)

Logitech Momo
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG