The online racing simulator
(7 posts, started )

NRT is a professional hosting company, you can get live support when you need it over teamspeak. NRT provides my NASCAR Heat league with a sponsored server, this was something they had never seen before but were willing to figure out how to make work.

Even me, a free customer was truly valued by their staff and given 100% support when needed. Ok, so that's my little note of satisfaction.

That being said, I am sure their LFS servers will be very good aswell. And the support for them superb also (I am unsure if they were hit by Sandy, but I think they were so not all reps may have power back yet). I recommend checking them out, I'm sure they can work with you for trials or such.

You can find information at nrtservers.com and your best bet is contacting them either live or by email as they are still trying to gauge how much client base there is here.

You can try a server at NRT GAME SERVERS in lfs
Thanks,
Ray

PS: This is not an official post. This is just my opinion on this company, a testimony if you will, if your interested you know where to find them
#2 - NovaK
Noticed they are lacking on information regarding LFS on their page. Since your a customer there already, perhaps you can enlighten us up of their current prices per slot/discounts?

Thanks.
If i'm not wrong, for what i've seen on their page, all game servers are :

42 Slot Race Server
Full FTP access
TC Admin Control Panel
Unlimited Mods and Tracks
99 % Uptime
#1 Rated Support Staff
Listed in SMS Lobby

And they cost

Length 1 month 3 months 6 months 12 months
Discount n/a 10% 15% 20%
Price /mo $37.50 $33.75 $31.88 $30.00
Total $37.50 $101.25 $191.25 $360.00

Hope this helps

Information taken from: http://nrtservers.com/site2010 ... ry&id=4&Itemid=3#

Best regards,
#4 - NovaK
So if that's true, the cost of an 47 slots LFS server is $360 / per year.

Can't say thats very cheap, it's hella expensive. I doubt that attracts anyone to consider their services..
I have 3 LFS 32/47 servers now,each for 1 year,paid a total of ~60€. For all of them. Can't see any reason to pay 4 times more for a single one.
Guys, get in touch with them. The information cited above is incorrect because there has been no prices made up as far as I know. Those are their NR2003 prices and rfactor prices to my best knowledge.
What I'm trying to say is that the LFS prices have not been determined yet to the best of my knowledge.
just talked to them, they are still appraising prices

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG