The online racing simulator
LFS Dedicated Server +CentOS 6
Good Morning.

I am running a dedicated server with centos 6 with whm/cpanel installed including there plugin for gaming servers.

I am just wondering if its possible to have LFS Servers running on a linux server and not windows?

Thank You
Most likely need to install Mono-full for your version of Linux, other than that, I'm pretty sure I have seen LFS on Linux in the master server list.
No problem at all but if I understand it correctly there is no experience at all with Linux, talking about cpanels and plugins... Well.. No.. Then its not possible. Doesn't come "out of the box".
Quote from markie308507 :Good Morning.

I am running a dedicated server with centos 6 with whm/cpanel installed including there plugin for gaming servers.

I am just wondering if its possible to have LFS Servers running on a linux server and not windows?

Thank You

LFS client and dedicated server both work very well with latest versions of WINE so you should have no problem on that front.
Work fine under wine. Mono is needed only for some server plugins.
All of our 5 CESAV´s servers are running on CentOS 6..

You only need to install wine. Then you can start/stop the servers with a simple script that open a server in a screen or close that screen.

Mono is only needed for some InSims..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG