The online racing simulator
I'd do ya.
I'd wait when he's at least 18 years old. Just in case he wouldn't like me.

I've finished my sexy haircut and off to military tommorow. In case anyone wants to have sex with me, please wait 12 weeks, after basic I'll be much more experienced.
It's going to be no fun to have sex with you when you get back. You'll have an **** that wide it could fit a semi truck in it
Jesus.
Quote from The Very End :It's going to be no fun to have sex with you when you get back. You'll have an **** that wide it could fit a semi truck in it

Is that why you're learning to drive a truck?

Getting f**ked in the ass is a dirty job, but someone's got to do it for their native country.
Well, Iv been in the military, I know everything there is to buttsex!
Quote from The Very End :Well, Iv been in the military, I know everything there is to buttsex!

Any advice on how to be broken in without too much blood and pain?

This is gay as hell.

BTW, took some rope to tie a soap to, so all the buttsex will be more or less consensual!
:huepfenic
this is turning out, um... different..
We will soon need "Post your cock" thread
WHy would you be excited about that theodu? :o

Also you look a lot like...........someone i know from a film.who crossdresses at halloween........

Quote from undertaker00 :His face and his lover

Eeeeeaauuuw... Considering to move to other city...
/unsubscribed

:P
Here's my cock, pretty large, right?
it died of a heart attack ages ago :/ R.I.P McLovin
Attached images
148395_10150095236555260_7080427_n.jpg
ha!
it started, pls someone rename thread
'Post your manhood'
Quote from The Very End :You'll have an **** that wide it could fit a semi truck in it

Dafaq did I just read?
Trust me, when you have been in the military you will know aprox. 240 ways to surprise buttsex someone or something and furthermore 260 billion things you could shuffle up your ass

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG